Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
tul
80s Metal Lady
Metal Misfit
manny
ultmetal
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
krokus
BearOnUnicycle
Sword Of The Heretic
Troublezone
Shawn Of Fire
Ravenscraig
MoonChild
Lari
brokentulsa
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
mc666
Thelemech
Fat Freddy
akeldama
Required Fields
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Computer God
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
After All (The Dead)
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
TV Crimes
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Letters From Earth
 5% [ 2 ]
Master of Insanity
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Time Machine
 5% [ 2 ]
Sins of the Father
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Too Late
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 21 ]
Buried Alive
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:53 pm

My top three would be Computer God, Too Late and "I".

But the whole album is great!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 pm

'I', love it, Dio singing his ass off and Iommi bringing in his hand of doom riff
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Such an amazing album. Went with "I".
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:49 pm

"I, I, IIIIIIIIIIIII"

Easy choice. Voted for this song before reading the thread.

Love the whole album, though. One of my favorites ever. Bought it twice on CD because I wore the first one out. I also remember that "T.V. Crimes" video on MTV.

MetalGuy71 wrote:
'TV Crimes' got my vote by default. It was the first song whose chorus popped into my mind when I was looking over the list. 'I' might have made it if it was higher up on the track list.  Smile 

Yeah, the songs at the top of the track list usually get more play and are, therefore, more memorable. Shows how stellar "I" is that, being second to last on the album, it got so many votes. Dehumanizer is so great, though, I can just put it on "repeat" and play the whole thing over and over.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: re   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I go for I. But I prefer much more the live versions on Live from Radio City Music Hall than all their studio recordings with Dio.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7631

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:59 am

"I" is my favorite followed by "Time Machine." "I" is a really vicious tune.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"I" so heavy riff and "Time Machine" both the best flix on album, rest is decent.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:13 pm

I like Letter from the Earth, and Sins of the Father a lot. And yes definitely TV Crimes, Master of Insanity and Buried Alive.

But I is the personal favourite.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 am

I is my favorite song from this record.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 pm

"Master of Insanity" followed by "I".
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:33 pm

S.D. wrote:
I love the track Sins Of The Father especially because it sounds more like an Ozzy tune.  Listen to the intro section "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head..." and you can definitely hear Ozzy singing it.  It's kind of a strange, eerie number (it's got the type of rhythm I would describe as "slinky") and then turns into a galloping riff-rocker about halfway.  One of the more unique songs from the later Sabbath with Dio albums.  

Love the riff at 2:24.

Good call on this tune. I immediately had to listen to this, and I would echo your thoughts. The intro definitely has an Ozzy era-Sabbath feel to it, and the riff at the 2:24 mark is a great one.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 am

Used to be "I", that was the first one that grabbed me, but I kinda wore that out, so I went with "Computer God."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 am

candlemass wrote:
Used to be "I", that was the first one that grabbed me, but I kinda wore that out, so I went with "Computer God."

Maybe now you are addicted to computers, especially when we are enslaved to the Computer God, we give more preference to it than I? Wink
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Aye!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2