Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014

Go down 
+43
MetallicSeminarian
Wargod
Lovecraft
scottmitchell74
Spiner202
Thelemech
TheGreatDuck
JBall_Z
DallasBlack
Vexer6
ultmetal
Runicen
exact33
Lari
thejokeriv
Gryphon-kl
Addy
akeldama
springozzy
sovdat
chewie
Shiney
Wurthless
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Infinite
manny
corplhicks
Leatherface
DakotaRogers
Eyesore
James B.
Required Fields
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Olafsto
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
jstate
choosemetal
Witchfinder
Boris2008
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Acid - Engine Beast - remastered +4 bonus tracks
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Old Silver Key - Tales of Wanderings (vinyl)
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
While you're at it, if you don't already have it, you should look into the double reissue of Sacred Reich's Ignorance/Surf Nicaragua.

I don't even know why I don't have that one, especially when "The American Way" is one of my favorite albums.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Vinyl
Usurper -- Diabolosis
Scythe -- Beware the scythe
Hirax -- La boca de la bestia/The force -- queen of the wasteland

Cassette
Die Hard -- Conjure the legions
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Wrathchild America- 3-D
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Acid - Maniac - remastered +3 bonus tracks
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Katatonia - Viva Emptiness 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

I got to sit in on a couple of the rehearsals for that album, brings back memories.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 am

From gohastings

Anvil - Hope In Hell
Huntress - Starbound Beast
Tragedy - Vengeance
Terrorizer - Hordes Of Zombies
Terrorizer - Dark Days Ahead
Gun Club - Las Vegas Story
Mazzy Star - Seasons Of Your Day
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 am

S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

I got to sit in on a couple of the rehearsals for that album, brings back memories.  

I have never, ever even heard this band. I hated the U.K band of the same name so much that it has given me an aversion to even checking them out.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 am

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

I have never, ever even heard this band. I hated the U.K band of the same name so much that it has given me an aversion to even checking them out.  lol! 

They ruled, man, and even though I also like Wrathchild UK, the similarity ends at the name. There is nothing remotely similar as far as the music goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

You're missing out.

Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:41 pm

S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

Well aren't you lucky!

Last night was the first time I heard the album as a whole, and I'm still wondering why they aren't more well-known. Easily some of the catchiest thrash out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:52 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:

Last night was the first time I heard the album as a whole, and I'm still wondering why they aren't more well-known. Easily some of the catchiest thrash out there.

They really didn't have the best of luck. They were caught up in the first "metal purge" at Atlantic records in 1992, after being dropped they changed their name to Souls At Zero and released two more full-length albums and an E.P.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Acid - Acid - remastered with 4 bonus tracks
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 am

S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:

They really didn't have the best of luck.  They were caught up in the first "metal purge" at Atlantic records in 1992, after being dropped they changed their name to Souls At Zero and released two more full-length albums and an E.P.  

The Souls At Zero albums are very good, too. Though a bit different from the Wrathchild stuff.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:50 am

I ordered Manilla Road - Mystification last month, and it came in the mail. A nice way to start off the weekend. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Picture - Diamond Dreamer + Picture 1
Picture - Eternal Dark + Heavy Metal Ears
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Today's music haul:

Apathy - Beneath The Ashen Sky
Camper Van Beethoven - Telephone Free Landslide Victory (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
IO - For The Masses
My Little Funhouse - Destiny (CD Single w/Non-LP Tracks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:
S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:

They really didn't have the best of luck.  They were caught up in the first "metal purge" at Atlantic records in 1992, after being dropped they changed their name to Souls At Zero and released two more full-length albums and an E.P.  

The Souls At Zero albums are very good, too. Though a bit different from the Wrathchild stuff.

The self-titled Souls At Zero album is the closest to the Wrathchild sound, you could stick a few of those tracks on 3-D and they wouldn't sound out of place.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Scored the following vinyl today:

Led Zep - III - complete with spinner!
Riot - Born In America
Accept - Breaker
Saxon - Power & The Glory
MSG - Perfect Timing
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:08 pm

S.D. wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrathchild America- 3-D

headbanger 

You're missing out.  

Yup, pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:17 pm

S.D. wrote:
The self-titled Souls At Zero album is the closest to the Wrathchild sound, you could stick a few of those tracks on 3-D and they wouldn't sound out of place.

Brad Divens is a damn good vocalist too. I love that 'twang' to his voice (or whatever you would call it)  \'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:33 am

A few hours ago, I ordered these albums:
Morta Skuld - Dying Remains
Savatage - Edge of Thorns
Suffocation - Human Waste
Sylosis - Monolith
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:25 am

Newsted-Heavy Metal Music
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014   MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2014
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next