Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?

Go down 
+19
Short-Fuse
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Lurideath
Wurthless
Witchfinder
mc666
Troublezone
BearOnUnicycle
Fat Freddy
ZombieHavoc
Rex
Shawn Of Fire
MoonChild
thejokeriv
Thelemech
Boris2008
choosemetal
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Fatal Portrait
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 10 ]
Abigail
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 12 ]
Them
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Conspiracy
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
I can't decide I like all of them
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:49 am

I can't really pick a favorite... I enjoy the hell out of each one. I could probably say Fatal Portrait is the one I like the least out of those, but that's not knocking the album in any way, as it's very good. But out of the other 3, there's no way I could say which one I like the most.

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2