Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?

Go down 
+19
Short-Fuse
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Lurideath
Wurthless
Witchfinder
mc666
Troublezone
BearOnUnicycle
Fat Freddy
ZombieHavoc
Rex
Shawn Of Fire
MoonChild
thejokeriv
Thelemech
Boris2008
choosemetal
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Fatal Portrait
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_lcap30%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 10 ]
Abigail
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_lcap36%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 12 ]
Them
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_lcap21%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Conspiracy
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
I can't decide I like all of them
What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:30 am

Fatal Portrait, So many people were moaning that it wasn't as heavy as MF but I loved it and played it to death! The others are great too but Fatal Portrait is special.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 am

I recently bought the Roadrunner Box set with the first 5 albums... my favorite so far is definitely Them. All the albums are great though and almost as good as Mercyful Fate.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 am

Fatal Portrait. Although there's not really a slouch in any of those albums, the first has always been the one for me.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 am

Fatal Portrait - I still remember the first time I heard it. A friend went to Germany on a school trip and brought it back (it hadn't been released in the US yet) - he called me when he got back, told me he had and I headed right over for the first spin....
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 am

I go with Abigail.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 am

Abigail

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 am

Its a CONSPIRACY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:51 am

Probably Abigail.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:53 am

Fatal Portrait for me too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 am

Abigail
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:52 am

I voted Them because it's more creepy. But I also like Conspiracy. It has the great song Sleepless Nights.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

Fatal Potrait is fantastic!

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Fatal Portrait.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Abigail.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Them! Such a brilliant album in every way except production. But DAMN its bad ass!
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I voted THEM. However Fatal Portrait was in close second!
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Abigail as a whole, probably followed by Conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Wow this is tough. My least favorite is "Them". The other 3 I like pretty equally, but to choose one... thats tough. I'm going Fatal Portrait.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Abigail for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Them! Such a brilliant album in every way except production.
Them was such a huge letdown from a production standpoint after Abigail. When I first heard it I described that it sounded like "flat Coke". I never did warm up to the album nearly as much as the others because of that.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Let me touch you, let me feel ,oh Grandmaaa"Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 pm

They're all good, but Abigail is by far my favourite of all of them.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Spiner202 wrote:
They're all good, but Abigail is by far my favourite of all of them.
that is my feeling as well.

cruedevil71
Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Fatal Portrait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums?   What is your favorite King Diamond release from his first four albums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next