Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Diamond has a son

Go down 
+12
Required Fields
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Fat Freddy
Glower
Lari
Troublezone
Citanul
nevermore
Leatherface
Boris2008
tul
16 posters
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

King Diamond has a son Empty
PostSubject: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 pm

King Diamond has a son now called Byron. headbanger  (I guess they named their son after the former Uriah Heep singer.)
No wonder they did not yet write the new record.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Prince Diamond?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:16 pm

Should have called him Neil lol!

assault_attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 1:28 pm

I thought they would have named him Satan. just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 pm

tul wrote:
(I guess they named their son after the former Uriah Heep singer.)

Or the poet, or maybe even neither and just because they liked the named.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 am

Boris2008 wrote:

He also considered "Dustin".
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Citanul wrote:
tul wrote:
(I guess they named their son after the former Uriah Heep singer.)

I'd say the poet is much more likely than the Heep vocalist, LOL
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 am

King Diamond has a son Tumblr_pccu3d2Eh51wlv6uoo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 am

Quote :
I guess they named their son after the former Uriah Heep singer.

Quote :

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that King & wife did indeed name the kid "Byron" in honor of the Uriah Heep guy, cuz Uriah Heep was one of King's favorite bands growing up.

On a somewhat related note, a guy who lives a few blocks from me has a large German Shepherd whose name is also "Byron." Whenever I walk my dog past his house, he barks at us, and I just go "Oh shush, Byron." It always stops him cold, like "Huh? What? Oh, yeah...I know those guys They're OK." Haha

Now that this thread has got me thinking about it, I am tempted to ask his owners if they named him after King Diamond's kid Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:48 pm

This is not funny at all. I find the fact that Kind Diamond has offspring very disconcerting and despicable. Another clown breathing MY air? Put it and the Nuge AND Axl into a trash compactor and make hair gel outta 'em.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Chill out. I am just kidding. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Prince C Zirconia

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:02 am

King Diamond are working on a new album? That is great.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:02 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
This is not funny at all.  I find the fact that Kind Diamond has offspring very disconcerting and despicable.  Another clown breathing MY air? Put it and the Nuge AND Axl into a trash compactor and make hair gel outta 'em.

I hope I'm not opening up Pandora's Box with this, but here goes...

Your disdain for Uncle Ted and Axl has been well-documented (for better or worse), but I didn't know you had a hate-boner for King. What's your beef with him? He steal your grease paint back in the day or something?

As for King's new offspring? What's a 62 year old man want with a newborn? Ugh. Kids are gross and exhausting for young parents. Expect him to be in the recording studio and on the road for the next 10 to 20 years.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This is not funny at all.  I find the fact that Kind Diamond has offspring very disconcerting and despicable.  Another clown breathing MY air? Put it and the Nuge AND Axl into a trash compactor and make hair gel outta 'em.

Your disdain for Uncle Ted and Axl has been well-documented (for better or worse), but I didn't know you had a hate-boner for King. What's your beef with him? He steal your grease paint back in the day or something?
You put it much more nicely than I would have, that's why I left his comment alone lol
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 3:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

As for King's new offspring? What's a 62 year old man want with a newborn? Ugh. Kids are gross and exhausting for young parents. Expect him to be in the recording studio and on the road for the next 10 to 20 years.

Kids are exhausting for parents who do not take care of their own health. I know many younger guys who became very fat and cannot walk more than 500 meters at most. Those guys cannot do much with their kids. Since King can play concerts however I think the son will be the one who becomes exhausted. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You put it much more nicely than I would have, that's why I left his comment alone lol

Nah. I actually like King and have most of his albums. I just like to rile you guys up. I never truly want to piss my bros off [unless it is about Ted/Axl. They are fair game].
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 2:46 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Nah.  I actually like King and have most of his albums.  I just like to rile you guys up.  I never truly want to piss my bros off [unless it is about Ted/Axl.  They are fair game].
I got your back on Axl, but Ted might be a problem. Although he has gotten a bit annoying the older he gets, I still like him lol
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 11:37 am

I
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 12:05 pm

"King" needs to change that "pronoun" Laughing very hard

Might trigger somebody? insane

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond has a son   King Diamond has a son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Diamond has a son
Page 1 of 1