Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)

Go down 
+13
MetallicSeminarian
Orion Crystal Ice
DakotaRogers
Olafsto
SpectreFate
bgsully
Fat Freddy
Addy
ultmetal
thejokeriv
exact33
BillRoxx
17 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Empty
PostSubject: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:00 am

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!  Deliverance’s final album entitled Hear What I Say! will be released officially on December 10th, 2013.  Hear What I Say! has been one of the most talked about and anticipated thrash metal albums of 2013.

Fan reaction all over the internet has grown to a fever pitch in anticipation.  When the demo track of The Annals of Subterfuge from the upcoming Thrashmageddon compilation album started making the rounds the chorus’s of approval have been deafening.

3 Frogz Records and Roxx Records are extremely excited to announce that the new album HEAR WHAT I SAY! has been fully recorded and mastered and is currently being manufactured for release!  This is the final offering from this legendary thrash band!

This last outing from Jimmy Brown and Deliverance features a who’s who of the underground thrash metal scene!

Check out this stellar line up...

Jimmy Brown (Deliverance): Lead Vocals & Guitars

Michael Phillips (Deliverance, The Sacrificed, Join The Dead): Lead & Rhythm Guitars

Manny Morales (Deliverance): Bass

Jayson Sherlock (Mortification, Horde, Revulsed): Drums

This line up nails it and delivers what is destined to become a Metal classic and it makes an excellent swan song for the Mighty ‘D’!

The new album features 10 blistering tracks:
1. Liber 111 (Intro)
2. The Annals of Subterfuge
3. Angst
4. Hope Lies Beyond
5. Detox
6. Nude
7. Passing
8. A Perfect Sky
9. Where Eagles Dare (Iron Maiden Cover)
10. Entgiftung (German Version of Detox)

There you have it, the album the world has been waiting for the 10th and FINAL long awaited album from Deliverance!

And also a special treat for our German fans with the very first ever German language track from Jimmy Brown and Deliverance.

As an additional bonus the first 200 copies will also feature a Limited Edition poster that will be hand numbered and signed by Deliverance front man and founder, Jimmy Brown. But get those orders in quick, there will only be 100 available from 3 Frogz Records and 100 from Roxx Records!

So pick yours up now at www.3frogzstudio.com or www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I got my pre-order for the cd and poster!

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:34 am

Very interested to hear their cover of Where Eagles Dare - one of my favorite Maiden tracks
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 am

Did anyone pre-order this yet?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Id like to if money allows it I am looking forward to the Sombrance Cover on this album which is "Hope Lies Beyond" not to mention the rest of the album

I just am wondering if Jimmy will pursue other musical projects after this there was a Jupiter 6 album that was ready to go that never was released.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 pm

I updated my blog about "D" now that the new album's cover, track list, release date and all the other poop has been made public:

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/DELIVERANCE-Christian-Metal-Legends-to-Return-with-Hear-What-I-Say

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 am

I pre-ordered mine today!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Did anyone pre-order this yet?
yep Smile

SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Album preview....

Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Sounds great! I have to get this one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:09 pm

f*cking December releases, man... Wasted all my money on other shit thinking that was about it for 2013.

Well, I'm off to scrounge for some loose change.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 pm

I added a review:
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/deliverance.htm#hear

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks Scott and Brian!

All preorders have shipped!

Love to hear what people think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 pm

rock on Bill!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 pm

This sounds like a winner, hope to get it soon
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm

dat riff
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Really enjoying this one. Definitely not Weapons of Our Warfare Part II, but then I wasn't really expecting it to be. It has hints Learn, Stay of Execution and the more melodic River Disturbance. However, there are a couple of faster songs this time around. The first two tracks are borderline thrash/speed metal for sure.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Wow! I have been a Deliverance fan from album 1, but not since Learn have I heard an album from them where I haven't skipped one track. Very enjoyable!  
Big "D" goes out with a bang!   headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Really enjoying this one. Definitely not Weapons of Our Warfare Part II, but then I wasn't really expecting it to be. It has hints Learn, Stay of Execution and the more melodic River Disturbance. However, there are a couple of faster songs this time around. The first two tracks are borderline thrash/speed metal for sure.

I would be excited if its Stay of Execution worthy. I love that album.

MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I would be excited if its Stay of Execution worthy. I love that album.

STAY is tied with Weapons as my favorite.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 am

I hear NO David Bowie here....What's up with that? Doesn't anyone miss Camelot or River???? Good. Me neither. This is Jimmy appeasing his supporters finally instead of "growing as a musician".
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:03 am

Right on Unc!I feel the same way
Good to see ya too btw!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:20 am

I agree with Unc. And welcome back.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Man I remember when I was 12 and picked up Weapons of Our Warfare. I was hooked on Deliverance, Believer and Living Sacrifice for what feels like an eternity. Feels like forever ago now!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 pm

so a couple listens through and it is quite good. Its pretty diverse but I like it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)   Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliverance - Hear What I Say! (The Wait is Over)
Page 1 of 1