Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER

Go down 
+2
Boris2008
brokentulsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Empty
PostSubject: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:07 pm

"Legendary guitarist Michael Schenker will release a brand new studio album entitled 'Bridge The Gap' in Germany on November 22nd, with a USA date set for February, 2014. Released by in-akustik, the album features Schenker's band Temple Of Rock -- which consists of ex-Scorpions Herman Rarebell (drums) and Francis Buchholz (bass), plus ex-Rainbow's Doogie White (vocals) and Wayne Findlay (guitar, keyboards).
The new album features 13 hard-hitting, adrenalin fuelled melodic rock 'n' roll songs that showcase Schenker's distinctive and explosive guitar playing, valiantly underpinned by the ferocious rhythm section of Rarebell and Buchholz, marking the first time Schenker, Rarebell and Buchholz have appeared on the same album together since the Scorpions' 1979 'Lovedrive' release.
Scottish vocalist Doogie White, who co-wrote the album with Schenker, soars across every song, and stamps his enthusiastic personality with every note and phrase. Wayne Findlay adds another dimension to the dynamic, classic Schenker sound with his Dean 7 string guitar and keyboard orchestrations.
'Bridge The Gap' is a thunderous, explosive collection of brand new songs steeped in shades of dark and light. Musically and lyrically, the new album shows a re-energised guitarist at the top of his game, surrounded by top drawer musicians. "

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 pm

I love Michael Schenker but that sounds dull.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:10 am

yippie

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 pm

The USA date has now been moved to Jan 7th. I'm looking forward to it. My all time favorite guitar player.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
cruedevil71
Metal student
Metal student
cruedevil71

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:57 pm

This is gonna be awesome! Even though I wasn't blown away by that track, Schenker is a living legend and can sill hang with the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER   NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MICHAEL SCHENKER
Page 1 of 1