Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?

Go down 
+8
iamrockerfun
Mglaffas81
Lurideath
sam
DeathCult
krokus
Schbopo
powermacho
12 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Empty
PostSubject: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm

According to one of the venues, the tour lineup is:
Michael Schenker
Gary Barden
Chris Glen
Chris Slade
Wayne Findlay

Thu
03/19/09
Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
House Of Blues
Venue Ad

Fri
03/20/09
Ventura, CA, U.S.A.
Majestic Ventura Theatre
Venue Ad

Sat
03/21/09
Santa Ana, CA, U.S.A.
Galaxy Theatre

Sun
03/22/09
Modesto, CA, U.S.A.
State Theater

Tue
03/24/09
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
House Of Blues

Thu
03/26/09
Houston, TX, U.S.A.
Scout Bar

Fri
03/27/09
Dallas, TX, U.S.A.
Granada Theater

Sat
03/28/09
San Antonio, TX, U.S.A.
River City Bike Festival

Sun
03/29/09
Amarillo, TX, U.S.A.
Scout Bar

Mon
04/01/09
Milwaukee, WI, U.S.A.(??)
Keswick Theater

Thu
04/02/09
Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
House Of Blues
Venue Ad

Fri
04/03/09
Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.
House Of Blues

Sat
04/04/09
New York, NY, U.S.A.
Gramercy Theater
Venue Ad

Sun
04/05/09
Asbury Park, NJ, U.S.A.
Stone Pony

Mon
04/06/09
Springfield, VA, U.S.A.
JAXX
Venue Ad

Wed
04/08/09
Oklahoma, OK, U.S.A.
TBA

Thu
04/09/09
Salt Lake City, UT, U.S.A.
Club Vegas

Fri
04/10/09
Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
House Of Blues

Sat
04/11/09
Agoura, CA, U.S.A.
Canyon Club
Venue Ad

Sun
04/12/09
Santa Clara, CA, U.S.A.
Avalon Theater

Mon
04/13/09
Portland, OR, U.S.A.
Roseland Theater

Wed
04/15/09
Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
Studio Seven
Venue Ad

Fri
04/17/09
Fairfax, CA, U.S.A.
19th And Broadway
Venue Ad

Sat
04/18/09
Yucaipa, CA, U.S.A.
Angels
Venue Ad

Sun
04/19/09
Redondo, CA, U.S.A.
Brixton
Venue Ad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 am

Hey PM. I think that tour schedule was from 2 years ago. I could be wrong. But I had tix for the Milwaukee show at the Keswick and he was in Texas a few days before when his band quit on him [as usual] and they cancelled the rest of the tour - leaving me high n dry behind the cheddar curtain.

Or the schedule just looks like deja vu. But ya might want to check your source.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Hey PM. I think that tour schedule was from 2 years ago. I could be wrong. But I had tix for the Milwaukee show at the Keswick and he was in Texas a few days before when his band quit on him [as usual] and they cancelled the rest of the tour - leaving me high n dry behind the cheddar curtain.

Or the schedule just looks like deja vu. But ya might want to check your source.

I just checked his site: it's the right schedule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

Scratch that PM. It does look like he is gonna give it another go. But he already cancelled the Milwaukee show! haha. Screw him anyway.
Back to top Go down

jinx
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 am

I saw MSG last summer at a big festival in the south of Spain but it was boring and i left after 3 or 4 songs. No magic at all live anymore, at least not that summer night.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 am

Hmm, I may go see my friend in VA for that one, he plays the night before Destruction does 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

as there are no georgia dates, not me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Definitely not. The last time I attempted to see him was in the Bay Area about 8 or 9 years ago. He played 3 songs, threw his guitar down and walked off stage. I'll never pay to see this fool ever again!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Definitely not. The last time I attempted to see him was in the Bay Area about 8 or 9 years ago. He played 3 songs, threw his guitar down and walked off stage. I'll never pay to see this fool ever again!

How come? I have heard a lot of crap about this guy, what is it that he keeps screwing up?
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 pm

no Robin McAuley ? is it over ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

I have no clue, but my guess is that he's a whiner and has to have stuff done his way all the time. Great guitarist but a horrible personality. I don't know all the details behind the guy but he won't ever get my money or attendance again.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm

I saw that he had an off date for El Paso texas on poll star. If I really thought that he would not cancel the show I would love to see him play again. When this guy is on there really are not many better than M. Schenker. But he is so hit and miss that I don't want to spend the cash and do the drive only to be disappointed. This dude is freakin' awesome when he is on and if you ever get to experience him live... you will never forget it.

The same goes for Uli Jon Roth. I saw Roth one time(opening for MSG) and he had the place totally in his hand. Nobody was drinking, talking, or making any noise. It was as strange as any show I have ever seen, Roth is a "God" amongst guitar players and it shows live. If you ever get the chance, don't walk, RUN to go see him, it is way beyond his Hendrix era or Scorps type thing he is simply amazing. These german guitar players take the instrument to levels way beyond most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I have no clue, but my guess is that he's a whiner and has to have stuff done his way all the time. Great guitarist but a horrible personality. I don't know all the details behind the guy but he won't ever get my money or attendance again.

Like the words came straight from my own mouth!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm

No one will see him. He will cancel out on the whole thing. Mark my words.

Hopefully, we will see a new album with Gary Barden, though. I'd buy it for sure. 🤘
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 pm

If a "ho" is going, I might go too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:40 pm

tohostudios wrote:

You could comfort her when Michael Shenker doesn't show. lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

You could comfort her when Michael Shenker doesn't show. lol!

Laughing very hard

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:19 pm

I guess Ho is the only one that is going lol!
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Just got tickets to see M.S.G. on Friday, June 27'th in Cleveland. Didn't get the tickets sooner, as I was figuring he might postpone or cancel. The ticket prices were very reasonable, especially considering what a great show this might me. I hope he is "on", as it will be a show comparable only to Yngwie if Schenker is "on". It sounds like Schenker is a perfectionist, and gets pissed if he is not playing well. That is kind of funny. I suspect that, even drunk, he could still play as well as CeCe Deville, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?   so ho is going to see Michael Schenker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so ho is going to see Michael Schenker?
Page 1 of 1