Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Empty
PostSubject: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:12 am

http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Los-Angeles-M%C3%B6tley-Cr%C3%BCe/dp/B0018AK9QQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1211731230&sr=1-1
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:28 am

Sounds promising.

SOLA still is the standout track though... Granted, it's just preview clips.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:22 am

Sounds good. I'm curious to hear some complete songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:27 am

Meh...a bunch of 40-somethings trying to sound like snotty, punk kids...

"Saints..." is a cool song...but those clips sound lame, in all honesty...take away the F-word and they'd have nothing to write about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:27 am

I agree. I listened last night and wasn't impressed at all. "Saints" is a cool tune, but it sounds like the band's claim of this album being a mix of old stuff is a bit off. Not saying the album will suck, but I'm no longer looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I agree. I listened last night and wasn't impressed at all. "Saints" is a cool tune, but it sounds like the band's claim of this album being a mix of old stuff is a bit off. Not saying the album will suck, but I'm no longer looking forward to it.

Agree sith you on the punk comment - they seem to be trying to capture the pop punk sound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com   samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

samples of Motley Crue album available on Amazon.com
Page 1 of 1