Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson

Go down 
+20
Svengo
Lari
DallasBlack
corplhicks
tohostudios
Eyesore
Troublezone
Hadley
Orion Crystal Ice
thejokeriv
cruedevil71
Witchfinder
bass63
nevermore
MetalRob331
bgsully
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:

How can a song be great when the music "isn't that impressive"? That's like saying a shit sandwich was yummy because sandwiches are all about the bread and this bread was fresh. Still a shit sandwich.
Laughing very hard  Post of the week! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

How can a song be great when the music "isn't that impressive"? That's like saying a shit sandwich was yummy because sandwiches are all about the bread and this bread was fresh. Still a shit sandwich.
Laughing very hard  Post of the weak! Very Happy 

Fixed Razz 
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 pm

I must say, I was intrigued to check this out when I heard about it! I managed to pick it up on eBay for $5 and just got it in! Have not listened to it yet, but will post my feedback when I get a chance to listen to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 am

You paid $4 too much. Haha.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am

The songs I listened to on that Blabbermouth link didn't do anything for me. I just never was, nor never will be a Michael Jackson fan no matter who is playing them. If I cherry-picked a handful of tunes here and there and threw them in an all-covers playlist, they might fare a little better. But as a whole album, I just can't see I time where I would want to listen to this.

Pass.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 am

I'm not a Michael Jackson fan (although as a 9-year-old I did love "Bad"), but I would be curious to hear what the stuff Orianthi did with him sounded like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson   Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thriller - A Metal Tribute To Michael Jackson
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4