Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Michael Jackson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

RIP Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am

Yes, Yes I am sure most of you will spew because at this moment are having to put with constant news bulletins
about the bloke. But hey I think he was an incredibly talented bloke when it comes to the pop world of course he realistically died 20 years ago when he started weirding out, who couldn't handle his fame,etc. I know I am committing full on heavy metal blasphemy but in this case I don't care. He was an incredible dancer and had good songs on albums Thriller and Bad. It's a great shame he threw it all away and also people ripping his music and dancing (Justin Timberlake f--king wannabe come to mind). Mind you though The Jackson 5 are completely overrated.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

RIP Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 am

Been there, done this already:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/of-unsound-mind-f2/michael-jackson-died-today-t10111.htm

Not tryin' to be a dick, just sayin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1