Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? As far as I know his stuff is all instrumental.

Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Yeah, I've jammed that EP a few times. It's nothing spectacular, imo. Not bad, but not very memorable or interesting.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:21 pm

I haven't heard anything else by him, but I liked this song.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't know if they're a band, or just a solo project with some extra dudes, but they're obviously very talented individuals. It's just their songwriting skills aren't 100 percent there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm

For some reason I find stuff like this incredibly comical, as soon as the tapping starts it triggers giggling.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:22 pm

As fun as tapping is, I'm getting sick of it. This guy has great legato form, although he's doing that damnable flying fingers routine.

That's a pretty horrible video as well.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:19 pm

corplhicks wrote:
As fun as tapping is, I'm getting sick of it. This guy has great legato form, although he's doing that damnable flying fingers routine.

That's a pretty horrible video as well.

That's funny....I actually like the video. lol!
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Me likes. His album gets a bit repetitive from the middle, unlike this EP which is far more intersting of a listen. Been listening to it quite a bit this year. From what I know, Angel is in the process of recording new LP "Away With Words".
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah that's not too bad. But a whole album of that ? I'll pass. It would probably get fairly boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?   Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard of Angel Vivaldi?
Page 1 of 1