Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood

Go down 
+14
Wargod
EmoElmo
ZombieHavoc
Shawn Of Fire
corplhicks
James B.
jstate
mc666
nevermore
Thelemech
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Empty
PostSubject: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood 91yHX62TZmL._SL1500_

Quote :
The Dream Calls For Blood« will be released to the rabid masses on October 11th (Europe), October 14th (UK) and October 15th (North America). Fans will be able to purchase a standard jewelcase version of the album or digipak edition that includes a bonus track and bonus DVD.

»The Dream Calls for Blood« Track List:
01. Left For Dead
02. Son of the Morning
03. Fallen
04. The Dream Calls for Blood
05. Succubus
06. Execution - Don’t Save Me
07. Caster Of Shame
08. Detonate
09. Empty
10. Territorial Instinct / Bloodlust

DIGIPAK BONUS TRACK
11. Heaven And Hell

DIGIPAK BONUS DVD
The Making Of »The Dream Calls For Blood«
Saw this on Amazon over the weekend. Had no idea this was coming. Cool cover. No word if the bonus track is a Sabbath cover. That'd be pretty sweet if it was.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been meaning to post this info for the last couple of days. I've been following the progress of this album on Rob's Facebook page for a good part of 2013. I look forward to this album! Supposedly it follows in the vain of "Relentless Retribution", but a lot more aggressive, angrier, and just downright brutal.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

New to me. And good news at that ! Looking forward to it !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Supposedly it follows in the vain of "Relentless Retribution", but a lot more aggressive, angrier, and just downright brutal.
Hmmmmm, not sure how that's gonna jive with me. I recall not caring much for RR when I first got it. I feel like they lost their sense of melody and added a harsher vocal style to stay current with the metal-core crowd.

I'll break out Relentless again and give it a fresh spin. It could be me though. I'm just not digging on the hard stuff like I used to.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

That's a badass cover!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm

This looks like more classic Death Angel - will definitely be picking this one up!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
That's a badass cover!!
They used the same artist from "Relentless Retribution", but yeah it's really cool, and an improvement from the last cover.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Well, here's the title track. I've only listened to it once, and that was this morning, so I'm not prepared to say much of anything at this time. Rob Cavestany posted this link from his Facebook page this morning. The link is a complete mess. The place must be under some massive reconstruction, because it looks like something I would've clicked on 15 years ago. Just go to the bottom of the page...

http://www.deathangel.us/?_escaped_fragment_=music-stream%2Fc2j7
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 am

New and improved link:

http://www.deathangel.us/#!music-stream/c2j7

I'm enjoying this song, and I anxiously await the rest of the album
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah I'm liking that tune. And I see they'll be in Pittsburgh on Halloween. Awesome !
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Looking forward to the new album!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 am

The cover is kick ass... & if it truly is a heavier platter than Relentless, I'm definitely gonna dig it. Relentless was great.

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:15 am

mc666 wrote:
The cover is kick ass... & if it truly is a heavier platter than Relentless, I'm definitely gonna dig it. Relentless was great.
Hmm...interesting. Why did I think that you didn't like "Relentless"? I think I was under the impression that you hadn't liked anything since Act III...
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:15 am

They could probably read names from a phone book and if it had the name Death Angel on it I would still buy it. Big D.A. fan boy, I'll proudly admit.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:09 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Hmm...interesting. Why did I think that you didn't like "Relentless"? I think I was under the impression that you hadn't liked anything since Act III...
Close. I thought Relentless Retribution was where they started adding more much needed aggression again. I liked it quite a bit. I wasn't impressed with The Art of Dying or Killing Season as I thought they were just too melodic for thrash imo.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 pm

me Likey

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Is there anyone else here besides me that thinks Act III is overrated?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:45 pm

corplhicks wrote:
maybe, maybe not ?

Ever wonder why it took a thrash band to write an acoustic song and have it not sound like a ballad ? "Room With A View" is a focal point of what ACT III is....a terrific written melodic thrash album. (IMHDO)

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:28 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Nope that thing is awesome !
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I understand I'm in the minority here. Especially considering I can't stand Room With A View.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:08 am

While I'll concede Room With A View hasn't really stood the test of time for me, I still think the rest of that album is killer. Looking back on it I'm kinda surprised I took to Act III immediately considering how big of fan I was of their earlier stuff.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 pm

mc666 wrote:
According to the band, this album is going to be even heavier & faster than the last album, and easily the fastest since "The Ultra-Violence".

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Damn, I really like this song as well. This looks to be a very strong follow up to "Relentless"!

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 pm

thanks for the clip.....me likey

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:12 am

I'm diggin' it. Nice that they're going back to their roots. As well as every old-school thrash band at the moment. headbanger 

This really is the best music a person could ever listen to. I. Love. Thrash. Metal. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood   Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next