Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte

Go down 
+6
mc666
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
James B.
tohostudios
corplhicks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:45 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Wargod wrote:
There were a lot of bands back in that era that are now just being heard. That era was so over saturated with bands that style that it was hard to get signed. Eonian Records has done a good job getting some of them out on their label. NEH is a great place for a lot of those bands to bought at!

Metalwargod
Appreciate this info. I had no idea this was Eonian's specialty. All sorts of goodies listed on their website.
The Charlemagne release on Eonian is fantastic.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 pm

exact33 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Amazon Prime is so awesome!
Definitely worth it.
yep.
Prime is the shit. It seems like a cheaper route than used since you don't pay for shipping. And the free two-day is an awesome bonus (I hate the waiting game). It's seriously like Amazon decided to spoil the lot of us.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I wish the Soho Roses had done the same thing.

That's another album by a band who never actually recorded a proper album but the thing wasn't remixed at all and it shows.  Great glam/sleaze music but the sound quality leaves a lot to be desired.
I don't actually have a problem with the sound on the Soho Roses CD.

And in the end, I'm usually just grateful that things like that see the light of day to begin with.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:34 pm

exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Wargod wrote:
There were a lot of bands back in that era that are now just being heard. That era was so over saturated with bands that style that it was hard to get signed. Eonian Records has done a good job getting some of them out on their label. NEH is a great place for a lot of those bands to bought at!

Metalwargod
Appreciate this info. I had no idea this was Eonian's specialty. All sorts of goodies listed on their website.
Shake City is another good release that I believe came from Eonian. And I believe someone from Warrant, forget who, was the producer. Solid stuff, not unusual for the era at all. At all.

Charlotte - Page 2 0518sc1
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Metalwargod
Shake City is another good release that I believe came from Eonian. And I believe someone from Warrant, forget who, was the producer. Solid stuff, not unusual for the era at all. At all.

Charlotte - Page 2 0518sc1
oooooo. To teh internets!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:46 pm

My copy of Medusa Groove came today and I'm diggin' it!  I definitely hear a lot of Great White in the sound but I also hear some early Whitesnake.  Good stuff (especially for 1 cent!)

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My copy of Medusa Groove came today and I'm diggin' it!  I definitely hear a lot of Great White in the sound but I also hear some early Whitesnake.  Good stuff (especially for 1 cent!)
Good call on the Whitesnake; I never thought of that. Enjoy! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlotte - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte   Charlotte - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2