Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?

Go down 
+15
dirtracin1
jettafiend
Orion Crystal Ice
mc666
James B.
bass63
BearOnUnicycle
manny
MetallicSeminarian
Dark Horseman
Lari
QuothTheRaven
MetalRob331
Boris2008
Chrome Locust
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I try to find a balance where metal is easily my favorite genre, but I don't go around wearing loincloths and quoting Manowar.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
I try to find a balance where metal is easily my favorite genre, but I don't go around wearing loincloths and quoting Manowar.

Hmm.. What would you say if I suggested that it was perfectly acceptable to play on nine? Razz 
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Hmm.. What would you say if I suggested that it was perfectly acceptable to play on nine? Razz 

As long as nine is as loud as eleven. Just make nine louder!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm

why do that when you could be a Killen groupie:

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 0

MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

exact33 wrote:

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 0

Who says I'm not?! lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

exact33 wrote:

Who says I'm not?! lol!

because they only have one fan - FatFreddy.

MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 pm

exact33 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Who says I'm not?! lol!

because they only have one fan - FatFreddy.

True. I could never compete with him when it comes to love for these guys.Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?   What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is it about heavy metal that grabs us by the face, and never lets go?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3