Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!

Go down 
+8
candlemass
stormspell
James B.
BillRoxx
MetallicSeminarian
bgsully
corplhicks
ultmetal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Quote :
I have the white vinyl version of Soldiers Under Command that I've owned since it was a new release forty years ago and it still sounds great.
Good grief, Ult... "Soldiers" isn't quite that old yet!! Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 251456 

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm

I have quite a few picture discs that sound "low" compared to the normal black counterparts.  A few have an appearance of wider grooves than others.  Most of the "low' sounding ones are Music For Nations, Metal Blade, and Iron Maiden 12'' 45's.   Like Scott mentioned, I have em for  the kewl collectable factor and have normal vinyl for all the picture discs I own except for a few of the Maiden ones. My picture disc of Scorpions-Lonesome Crow sounds like they put the record player down the hall and had the microphone in the toilet...  Still a bad @$$ picture....the one with the giant scorpion attacking the ancient city.

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 The+Scorpions+-+Lonesome+Crow+-+LP+PICTURE+DISC-117307

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I've only owned two picture discs: Metallica's Creeping Death (12 inch) and Stryper's Reason For the Season/Winter Wonderland single (7 inch) ... never had any complaints about the sound quality from either one.

Of course, it's also been dog years since I've owned a turntable to spin'em on...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
I have the white vinyl version of Soldiers Under Command that I've owned since it was a new release forty years ago and it still sounds great.
Good grief, Ult... "Soldiers" isn't quite that old yet!! Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 251456 
Haha. Thirty years old. DOH! Embarassed 

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm

James B. wrote:
I have quite a few picture discs that sound "low" compared to the normal black counterparts.  A few have an appearance of wider grooves than others.  Most of the "low' sounding ones are Music For Nations, Metal Blade, and Iron Maiden 12'' 45's.   Like Scott mentioned, I have em for  the kewl collectable factor and have normal vinyl for all the picture discs I own except for a few of the Maiden ones. My picture disc of Scorpions-Lonesome Crow sounds like they put the record player down the hall and had the microphone in the toilet...  Still a bad @$$ picture....the one with the giant scorpion attacking the ancient city.

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 The+Scorpions+-+Lonesome+Crow+-+LP+PICTURE+DISC-117307
That's wicked, and so much more metal than that otherwise fine album.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 pm

That is awesome! I now have to find me one of those picture discs!

On the raffle, everyone that purchases the poster, vinyl or combo will go in the drawing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:01 pm

The posters look killer as well. Instead of just looking like cheap posters, these look like fine art reproductions with a white border and hand numbered and autographed.

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 pm

I know we are getting off topic here Scott, but does the Picture disc come with the poster?

PS: We will unveil the KILLER new Vengeance 25th Anniversary poster this week to the email list first!

It came out SWEET!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:19 pm

I was talking about the Human Sacrifice poster. The Scorpions disc does not come with a poster.

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Thanks Scott! I misread it! BUT I did just find a copy of that awesome looking Scorpions picture disc for $10!!!!! AND it is now mine Smile
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Just a quick update guys, sorry I have been so swamped and not much time to post lately....

Quick Update for everyone on the Vengeance vinyl: The test pressing was fully approved and sounds absolutely awesome! Everything is running on schedule! Sales are going good as well! If you want one of these better act fast! Take a glimpse at the test pressing and artwork proof right here...

VINYL PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE HERE:

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/1982229-vengeance-rising-human-sacrifice-vinyl

I'm having problems posting the picture I posted on facebook but here is the link to it...

https://www.facebook.com/Roxx.Productions?hc_location=timeline
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

just seen this old Florida flyer, and didn't find a thread for the Once Dead LP, so will put it here
Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Flyers-miami-ft.myers-naples14
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 pm

If I buy the pre-order with other items from the Roxx store, does everything sit there waiting to be shipped, until the VR vinyl is pressed & ready also?
Or should I make separate purchases?

This has happened before with another Christian site, of not shipping the rest of my order first, and is just one of the reasons I will no longer buy from them.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Mlotek they will ship separately. It's set up to charge 2 shipping charges for per orders. Your other items will ship right away.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 pm

We just launched a brand new promo for the Vengeance Rising picture disc courtesy of Jim Madonna Awesome job Jim we appreciate the support. Check out the video and please share...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caelvjyf89g&list=PLn9gWeKvU4wC21H7axpBbCIfg4ZbCYNao&index=2
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Thanks Scott! I misread it! BUT I did just find a copy of that awesome looking Scorpions picture disc for $10!!!!! AND it is now mine Smile
Ahhh, you suck! angry 
Haha! Been trying to get a copy of that picture disc at a decent price for ages.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Thanks Bill, ordered a lot of the vinyl along with the VR pre-order.
The shipping cost got cheaper per item the more I got ! Smile
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Got your order! It will be shipping out on Wednesday! Except for the VR Vinyl which we are hoping to ship by end of September, if not sooner! Enjoy!

ULT - I see a copy or 2 on Amazon now for $20. Mine just came in before my trip, looks good but haven't listened yet!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Got mine...
Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 1235915_573048109427269_39076294_n

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Is there any way of ordering this without using fkn Pay Pal???
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

PostSubject: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:08 pm

I pulled this Vengeance Rising pic disc down off the wall last night and finally played it on the turntable.
WOW!
on the very first spin, there are hardly any pops/crackles heard, and maybe almost clean & clear as a cd (to some ears), plus the guitars sound pretty gritty !

Excellent remastering job by J.Powell at Steinhaus.

Now if only ALL picture discs could sound as good as this!  happy
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 pm

mlotek wrote:
I pulled this Vengeance Rising pic disc down off the wall last night and finally played it on the turntable.
WOW!
on the very first spin, there are hardly any pops/crackles heard, and maybe almost clean & clear as a cd (to some ears), plus the guitars sound pretty gritty !

Excellent remastering job by J.Powell at Steinhaus.

Now if only ALL picture discs could sound as good as this!  happy

I've been trying to tell everyone how great this sounds. It's not like those old 80's picture discs. This is high quality vinyl and the mastering is superb.

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 pm

candlemass wrote:
What is the big deal w/vinyl w/some of you? I have no interest in it...

The sound's notably superior (apparently.)

I don't have any interest in them either. My car don't have a record player, and I can't sync vinyl onto my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!   Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice picture disc!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2