Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976
Age : 37

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:52 pm

PRESS RELEASE:

VENGEANCE unreleased version of HUMAN SACRIFICE release coming soon to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of this historic Christian thrashterpiece! Officially releasing on July 27th at this years Sacrivox Fest!

https://billroxx.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/vengeance-to-release-unreleased-mix-of-human-sacrifice-for-30th-anniversary/
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 19895
Age : 51

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Did anyone get this and/or have listened to it? Is it noticeably different?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3662
Age : 48

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 9:52 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Did anyone get this and/or have listened to it? Is it noticeably different?

Yes I have it. I prefer the released version better but this is still good. A bit different track listing on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://avengerofblood.net
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 34656
Age : 50

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:30 am

Apparently the VR catalog is about to be re-issued yet again by Roxx Recs as "Gold Disc" CDs and limited run vinyl.

...so this is what, the third or fourth time those first two VR's have been reissued now? Very Happy

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797
Age : 45

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:20 pm

I only own the anthology compilation on cd, which my wife got me as a gift from the Netherlands a couple of years ago.

I never really gave this band a chance. I will spin the cd tomorrow, for a fresh listen.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2428
Age : 49

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 2:20 pm

I have the Intense Millennium versions and that's all I really need. Don't care for Destruction Comes, I've played it a few times but every song sound the same. I listened to "Released" on Spotify and didn't like it so I didn't bother ordering that one.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 44

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 2:44 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
I have the Intense Millennium versions and that's all I really need. Don't care for Destruction Comes, I've played it a few times but every song sound the same. I listened to "Released" on Spotify and didn't like it so I didn't bother ordering that one.

I agree that most of Destruction Comes is very repetitive, except the last song Raegoul. I actually don’t mind the album. It’s a good to listen to when driving!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 3:23 pm

I love them all. So I renounce mike and Trouble!!

Very Happy headbanger

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797
Age : 45

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Which is their best song?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Gilbert - Good question...but I would say Once Dead is a great, great Thrash album. Strong!

Into the Abyss

Arise

Herod's Violent Death

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 44

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I love them all. So I renounce mike and Trouble!!

Very Happy headbanger


What? I said I didn’t mind the album... I actually used to like it a lot back in the day.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Troublezone wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
I love them all. So I renounce mike and Trouble!!

Very Happy headbanger


What? I said I didn’t mind the album... I actually used to like it a lot back in the day.

Mea Culpa! Didn't read all the way through. Sad
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2929
Age : 32

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Has anyone heard any recent updates regarding Roger Martinez? There hasn't been any updates on his real estate youtube channel in about 8 years--and even on those videos all of the comments are related to Vengeance Rising, haha.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 44

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 9:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
I love them all. So I renounce mike and Trouble!!

Very Happy headbanger


What? I said I didn’t mind the album... I actually used to like it a lot back in the day.

Mea Culpa! Didn't read all the way through. Sad

No problem. Just wanted to clear my name! Lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8588
Age : 47

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 10:36 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Gilbert - Good question...but I would say Once Dead is a great, great Thrash album. Strong!

Into the Abyss

Arise

Herod's Violent Death


I agree, Once Dead was my first VR album and still my favorite.I like most of Human Sacrifice but Once Dead is just tight all the way. Into the Abyss is my favorite on there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797
Age : 45

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 am

Listening to Into the Abyss. The music is awesome but the vocals aren't my favourite style at all.

These guys are labelled as thrash but they do sound more death to me.

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8588
Age : 47

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 am

Gilbert wrote:
Listening to Into the Abyss. The music is awesome but the vocals aren't my favourite style at all.

These guys are labelled as thrash but they do sound more death to me.


Yeah Rogers vocals are a love em or hate em type thing. I like them fine because they’re unique. Probably why you think they sound more death too. I like how they have variety in their music, thrashy with some bluesy solos.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 7797
Age : 45

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:52 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Listening to Into the Abyss. The music is awesome but the vocals aren't my favourite style at all.

These guys are labelled as thrash but they do sound more death to me.


Yeah Rogers vocals are a love em or hate em type thing. I like them fine because they’re unique. Probably why you think they sound more death too. I like how they have variety in their music, thrashy with some bluesy solos.

Funny how the wife got me the cd, during one of her work trips. It was a totally blind purchase as she knows nothing about metal music.

She just thought the band's name was cool and metal.

I remember being happy with the cd, as I had been looking for this band's albums forever.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8728
Age : 46

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Pretty cool Gilbert...that is pretty random.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 44

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Hey scottmitchell74,

Did you check your inbox? I sent a message.
Back to top Go down
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 170
Age : 38

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 10:38 am

glassprison wrote:
Has anyone heard any recent updates regarding Roger Martinez? There hasn't been any updates on his real estate youtube channel in about 8 years--and even on those videos all of the comments are related to Vengeance Rising, haha.

Roger has been interviewed for some upcoming documentary:


The documentary seems to be laughing at the expense of Christian metal but it sure feels very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 44

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Rami Airola wrote:
glassprison wrote:
Has anyone heard any recent updates regarding Roger Martinez? There hasn't been any updates on his real estate youtube channel in about 8 years--and even on those videos all of the comments are related to Vengeance Rising, haha.

Roger has been interviewed for some upcoming documentary:


The documentary seems to be laughing at the expense of Christian metal but it sure feels very interesting!

I wonder if that guy jaydeecrawson from the CMR message board had anything to do with this documentary. It’s basically the same ex-Christian (atheist) views he pushes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 34656
Age : 50

Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 5:53 pm

That documentary looks like a hoot. Even tho I was never a fan of VR I've always found the whole train-wreck side of Roger's saga interesting....

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice   Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Vengeance unreleased mix of Human Sacrifice
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: