Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !

Go down 
+37
Glenn Rogers
Chrome Locust
Joe
Orion Crystal Ice
Red Kitty
Gilbert
Witchfinder
jstate
Thrasher73
ultmetal
MoonChild
candlemass
Boris2008
manny
Troublezone
Dark Horseman
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
kmorg
BearOnUnicycle
Required Fields
nevermore
jettafiend
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
MetallicSeminarian
Temple of Blood
80s Metal Lady
tohostudios
bassman
Wurthless
mc666
exact33
James B.
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Favorite metal band with "angel" in the name
Dark Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Death Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 15 ]
Morbid Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Angel Witch
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Angel Dust
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Hobbs Angel Of Death
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Blood Red Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rage Of Angels
 0% [ 0 ]
Fifth Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Seventh Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Angellic Rage
 0% [ 0 ]
Fallen Angel
 0% [ 0 ]
Demon Angels
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(please list)
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 pm

If Angelcorpse had been on the list I would have been torn between them and Morbid Angel. But Morbid Angel deserves to be recognized in the poll, so they get the nod.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:16 am

Joe wrote:
If Angelcorpse had been on the list I would have been torn between them and Morbid Angel. But Morbid Angel deserves to be recognized in the poll, so they get the nod.
I agree 100%. Although, It should be noticed that Angelcorpse was totally influenced by early Morbid Angel. In every way.

Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
I voteed 'Other' because of: The Angels

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuMGW1QFwK_xfgnlglzIGoRVpzFFwBGaKW9s4eSUpnzW6arsbK

James, buddy, you are going to wear yourself out behind that kit insane insane
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 pm

DARK ANGEL.... GENE HOGLAN
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 am

I went with Death Angel as they have been one of my favorite bands for many years. Also love many of the others on that list.

Also really like Suicidal Angels too.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 12:16 am

Seventh Angel

They were incredible those first two.

Listening to The Torment right now.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:31 am

Seventh Angel would be my second choice!

Two solid albums! I even liked the reunion album.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 7:40 pm

Take a wild fucking guess...
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Angelcorpse
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 11:40 am

metalinmyveins wrote:

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Angel-logo_orig_005

Is that it?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 7:14 pm

Lari wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Angel-logo_orig_005

Is that it?

I do dig Angel, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3