Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !

Go down 
+37
Glenn Rogers
Chrome Locust
Joe
Orion Crystal Ice
Red Kitty
Gilbert
Witchfinder
jstate
Thrasher73
ultmetal
MoonChild
candlemass
Boris2008
manny
Troublezone
Dark Horseman
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
kmorg
BearOnUnicycle
Required Fields
nevermore
jettafiend
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
MetallicSeminarian
Temple of Blood
80s Metal Lady
tohostudios
bassman
Wurthless
mc666
exact33
James B.
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite metal band with "angel" in the name
Dark Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Death Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 15 ]
Morbid Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Angel Witch
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Angel Dust
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
Hobbs Angel Of Death
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Blood Red Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rage Of Angels
 0% [ 0 ]
Fifth Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Seventh Angel
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Angellic Rage
 0% [ 0 ]
Fallen Angel
 0% [ 0 ]
Demon Angels
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(please list)
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

Giving some love to Angel Dust.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 am

Dark Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 pm

I went with Death Angel. Some of those bands listed I either never heard of them or heard any of their stuff. Of the ones I do know, Death Angel gets the nod.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:40 pm

It was a toss-up between Death Angel and Angel Witch. I went with Death Angel because I've known them longer, but I probably listen to more Angel Witch these days.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 pm

I chose Angel Dust...

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Voted Angel Dust. Why? Angel Dust is a top 20-40 band for me, the other ones are not. But thanks for asking, imaginary conversation partner.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I too went with Angel Dust. I wish the rumors of a new album had come about with a real album.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Dark Angel
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I chose Morbid Angel, because live these guys killed
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Dark Angel, but Angel Witch, Iron Angel, the first Angel Dust record and Death Angel are great too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 pm

If I had to pick one that was actually on the list I'd vote for Angel Dust.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Went w/Angel Witch, because at first glance I saw "Seventh Angel" as "Seventh Avenue!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

I vote Others for The Angels.

From the list above, otherwise it could have been Angel Dust.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 am

Voted Dark Angel, but my favorite band with "Angel" in the name (without arguing the 'metal' point) would be
ANGEL!
Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Angel-Angel

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 am

This was actually hard to choose. I went with Death Angel but could have easily voted for Dark Angel,Seventh Angel or Rage of Angels
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:22 am

What, no Angelic Force? \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

Impossible for me not to go with Death Angel. But Angel would be up there too. Angel Witch with a more extensive catalogue would've had a chance also. Iron Angel as well. A lotta cool bands working that moniker. Never really realized that.

I'd also throw Rock City Angels on the potential "others" pile.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:15 am

Does Angelica count? Wink
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:33 pm

I picked Fifth Angel, but I also love Angel Witch.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:
What, no Angelic Force? \'arry \'eadbanger

i still like that album...

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 am

Fifth angel. I own their first album and love it headbanger
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:18 am

exact33 wrote:
I voteed 'Other' because of: The Angels

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuMGW1QFwK_xfgnlglzIGoRVpzFFwBGaKW9s4eSUpnzW6arsbK

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 am

Fifth Angel
Angel Dust
Morbid Angel

that order Cool
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 pm

More love needed for Angel Witch.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm a bit shocked to see that many votes for Angel Dust. The definition of forgotten band. But they never really moved me as much as "To Dust You Will Decay" with later works even though I like them all, except that cacophonic debut LP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !   Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite metal band with "Angel" in the name !
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next