Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me

Go down 
+6
James B.
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
BearOnUnicycle
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Empty
PostSubject: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

So this is pretty badass! I like this tune better than BOTH Queensryche's!

headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this album. I have her Stories from a Blue Room album and it's really good. It's much more pop than rock/metal, not nearly as heavy as this new one sounds to be, but it's quite good.

I'd love to hear her first two albums. By the looks of the album covers, it's cheesy pop or early 80s hard rock.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:48 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
So this is pretty badass! I like this tune better than BOTH Queensryche's!
This
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:52 am

The album is really, really good...she sings amazingly and the songs just have a cool, dark vibe.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:19 am

I like the song, added to the want list
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:02 am

I kinda figured this would get a little more traction around here... lol!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:51 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I kinda figured this would get a little more traction around here... lol!

I listened to the 'Paranoia' track. It was ok, but not something I'd buy.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:22 am

Dig her singing, dig the riff and guitar tone, but I don't like how the tempo speeds up at the pre-chorus. The songs builds with this nice dark vibe and that "glitch" in the arrangement makes ya kinda/sorta go "what happened" It comes out of nowhere and goes no where and just goes back to where it was...sheeesh The drum pattern is so far off from the groove set at the begining, oh well.

I did like it better right now than yesterday. Volume can make a difference when puttin some ears on something. Interested in hearing more, fer sures.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Finally listened to the album and I must say it is mindblowing. Really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Intense, and her voice is just as good as it was on Suite Sister Mary. I love her phrasing; this is some great songwriting.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:42 pm

I got the bundle pack and it kicks azz!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

She has a nice voice & I do love female singers, but this just sounds uncomfortable somehow. I can't really explain it.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

So...
http://www.amazon.com/Take-A-Look/dp/B0059CN006
http://www.amazon.com/You-Wont-Find-Me-There/dp/B0058XBF1C

Her first two albums. Kind of early 80s pop rock with some odd sounds, like swing and R&B, tossed in here and there.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:07 pm

I agree with James, where it speeds up, I'm not down on the faster pace but I would have put a totally different drum pattern there. But this is some good stuff, indeed. Didn't really see this sound coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me   Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: