Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Empty
PostSubject: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Not really so much a new band since me and the guitarist have been playing together since Phoenix Reign was starting to come to and end. We have just started and stopped this band so many times I never really bothered to mention it, also nothing was recorded during those times except practices. Now that's all changed and the band finally has a name, Project Resurrect, and 4 songs halfway completed. Just need some vocals and bass. Unfortunately, my guitarists father is dying from Cancer, so naturally family comes first. He has a lot on his plate at the moment so working on newer songs is on hold for a while, but he is working on stuff to try and keep his mind busy when he has the time.

In the meantime here's some snippets of the songs we have already. Again, nothing is mixed, no bass or vocals just guitars and drums but you can get an idea how the songs are coming along. I was hoping to have an EP out by the end of this year the latest but I doubt that will happen, but who knows. Anyway, take a listen let me know what you think.

Song #1
Song #2
Song #3
Song #4

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:39 am

Bro, those songs are legit. #1 and #3 especially have that classic Phoenix Reign sound. Wow, nice work. Hope you hold out for a vocalist that can do justice to you music. Looking forward to finished product!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 10:12 am

Cool man.
...and hey, your new band has the same initials as your old one (P.R.) so we can still call you "PRD." Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:29 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Bro, those songs are legit. #1 and #3 especially have that classic Phoenix Reign sound. Wow, nice work. Hope you hold out for a vocalist that can do justice to you music. Looking forward to finished product!

Funny you say that cause #1 was actually a Phoenix Reign song that never got recorded. My guitarist just changed the chords a step higher and we changed the solo section and a few other things. Also the Phoenix Reign version wasn't as fast haha. The songs sounding similar to Phoenix Reign could be due to my guitarist being Greek as well haha! So it must be a Greek sound haha!

As far as a singer goes, yea we aren't just going to take anyone it has to be the right person. I've asked a few so far (some from here, actually) but we have to write lyrics first before we can really nail it down. Wish I could sing cause I'd just do it myself lol

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Cool man.
...and hey, your new band has the same initials as your old one (P.R.) so we can still call you "PRD." Very Happy

HAHAHA! Yea your right, stupid me never realized that.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 8:31 pm

We released our new video for the song Keep Moving on. We have a friend who is a wrestler and he got some of his friends to help us in adding some wrestling footage. See if you recognize anyone.

We still have some cds left if you'd like to buy one. ProjectResurrect.bandcamp.com

PostSubject: Re: PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"    PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRD's New Band "Project Resurrect"
Page 1 of 1