Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)

Go down 
+3
A Handful of Wayne
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Empty
PostSubject: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Project-resurrect-false-reality-album-review

Project Resurrect is a new power/speed metal band from New York, featuring our old pal Wayne Noon (aka Phoenix Reign Drummer aka A Handful of Wayne) on drums. Their debut album (four years in the making!), False Reality, will be out in early May.

Fans of Helloween, Maiden, early Metallica, old Iced Earth, etc. should dig.

"Dead Mountain" on YouTube:

Review at my blog:
https://discover.hubpages.com/entertainment/Project-Resurrect-False-Reality-Album-Review

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:47 pm

What do you mean former homo? He’s still a homo haha! Razz Seriously though it sounds great! Good job Wayne!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
What do you mean former homo? He’s still a homo haha! Razz  Seriously though it sounds great! Good job Wayne!

OOOOOOOh very very funny HAHAHAH! Razz Thanks man! Now make sure you either send me money for a cd or buy it from bandcamp for that comment Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Is there or isn't there a CD version?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Is there or isn't there a CD version?

Yes there's going to be a cd version.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Yes there will be a cd version, oh wait you know that already HAHAHA! I really need to come back here more often.

I actually just sent in all the artwork so as long as I didn't mess anything up it'll be here in like 2 weeks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 11:51 pm

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
Yes there will be a cd version, oh wait you know that already HAHAHA! I really need to come back here more often.

I actually just sent in all the artwork so as long as I didn't mess anything up it'll be here in like 2 weeks.

Word! My money was for one copy, by the way. =)
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:07 am

I hear the Iced Earth influence.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 10:26 am

Troublezone wrote:

They should capitalize on that, since there probably won't be an Iced Earth for a while.

Hey Wayne, you should send a CD to Century Media Records with a note that sez "Hi, we'd like to apply for the vacant Iced Earth position." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 7:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

They should capitalize on that, since there probably won't be an Iced Earth for a while.

Hey Wayne, you should send a CD to Century Media Records with a note that sez "Hi, we'd like to apply for the vacant Iced Earth position." Laughing very hard

lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 12:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

I bet they could even get the name real cheap right about now...

Good track. Ill be in for when its released...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 10:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Word! My money was for one copy, by the way. =)

Shit! Wish I would have seen this sooner. I sent you 50 copies. lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol! actually thats not a bad idea.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 10:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Honestly that wasn't intentional haha! The song Dead Mountain was changed a few times and my guitarist almost didn't want to put it on the album cause it sounded so much different from the rest of the songs. Once we added the vocals and I changed up the drums the guitarist changed up how he played and then it finally worked with the album. I don't even think my guitarist likes Iced Earth that much. haha but I do hear it in there.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 11:03 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

It's been released since May 7th digitally. I just got the cd's yesterday so if you want one it's $15 even, that includes shipping. paypal openurlife@aol.com or venmo openurlife or if you can't use either of those let me know. send me a email incase I don't see this.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 9:17 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

It's been released since May 7th digitally. I just got the cd's yesterday so if you want one it's $15 even, that includes shipping. paypal openurlife@aol.com or venmo openurlife or if you can't use either of those let me know. send me a email incase I don't see this.

Wait...didn't you post that it was $5 somewhere? I sent $15 to be nice and help you out. Did I misread or was that a typo? Haha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 11:20 am

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

Wait...didn't you post that it was $5 somewhere? I sent $15 to be nice and help you out. Did I misread or was that a typo? Haha.

Yes I put $5 or more to get the cd and your name in the booklet. It was only for a limited time to help get money donated to get cd's printed. After that it was going to be regular price. I wrote that a bunch of times.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 4:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

Yes I put $5 or more to get the cd and your name in the booklet. It was only for a limited time to help get money donated to get cd's printed. After that it was going to be regular price. I wrote that a bunch of times.

All good, man. I would have given you more either way. =)
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

lol!

All good, man. I would have given you more either way. =)

Cool, I appreciate that. Don’t forget to take a picture with the cd and send it to me. Take a picture on your kayak 😆make it look like you caught it in one of your tournaments 😂

PostSubject: Re: Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)   Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Resurrect - False Reality (2021)
Page 1 of 1