Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20

Go down 
+21
DeathCult
A Handful of Wayne
tul
DallasBlack
ultmetal
Vordul
EvyMetal
Olafsto
MoonChild
scottmitchell74
ghost
Skysplitter
the sentinel
caniplaywithmadness?
7thSecond
INVADERS
kmorg
Smindas
mr.electric39
journeyman
thejokeriv
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:21 pm

spectrefate wrote:
If they were to come to Atlanta, I'd drive from here. It's only 8 hours. 8 hours for that stage show??? Hell yeah I'd go!

who knows - they might. The 2nd lef of the US tou hasn' been released yet (the rest of June)
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: US Tour dates   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Already posted. Sorry.
In some related news there are rumours, that a video bootleg from the Somewhere In Time Tour got discovered. And that the band plans to release it on their next DVD as a bonus.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:55 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Great!!!! No Dallas date, Maiden has let me down for the first time in my 15 years of being a fan. SA and Houston is over 6 hours drive from here and I could never go to it. I know that there will be other tours but they will be focusing strongly on the glory days and will perform songs I might never get to hear played live. This hurts and makes me upset but I guess I'll get over it (though it will be VERY hard). If JOP and CIIC don't come to Dallas, then this year wil SUCK!!!!!!!!!
angry

That's not a far drive! I'm doing VA to NY for the Meadowlands show!

It is for me, that is an all day trip and working two jobs with hardly any time off I can't do it. I can't afford to take time off to go to my cousins wedding let alone a concert (and my cousin lives near San Antonio). It is the timing of this that upsets me the most. A year ago or a year from now and I would have no problem making that drive and taking that time off but this year is the busiest year I've had in a loooong time and anything not local is not doable right now.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:39 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Anyone else going to the Jersey show on March 14th?

Im going March 14th!!!!

Looking at those pictures they are pretty cool, but whats up with Bruces pants? Another thing that puzzled me was why is Fear of the Dark on the set list?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Anyone else going to the Jersey show on March 14th?

Im going March 14th!!!!

Looking at those pictures they are pretty cool, but whats up with Bruces pants? Another thing that puzzled me was why is Fear of the Dark on the set list?

Bruce likes to wear crazy pants. I think he wore similar pants on either the BNW or DoD tours. Not sur why they are doing fear of the dark, I would have rather had more SIT songs, but it;s agood song that is a GREAT song live.

Where are your seats (or GA) for the show?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:26 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Great!!!! No Dallas date, Maiden has let me down for the first time in my 15 years of being a fan. SA and Houston is over 6 hours drive from here and I could never go to it. I know that there will be other tours but they will be focusing strongly on the glory days and will perform songs I might never get to hear played live. This hurts and makes me upset but I guess I'll get over it (though it will be VERY hard). If JOP and CIIC don't come to Dallas, then this year wil SUCK!!!!!!!!!
angry

That's not a far drive! I'm doing VA to NY for the Meadowlands show!

Sorry to hear that - hopefully they will come back to Dallas. I would expect the 2009 tour to be an album tour, since they release albums every 3 years now and they are due for a new studio album in 2009.

It is for me, that is an all day trip and working two jobs with hardly any time off I can't do it. I can't afford to take time off to go to my cousins wedding let alone a concert (and my cousin lives near San Antonio). It is the timing of this that upsets me the most. A year ago or a year from now and I would have no problem making that drive and taking that time off but this year is the busiest year I've had in a loooong time and anything not local is not doable right now.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:04 pm

my seats are in the 100's all the way across the friggin arena. almost same seats I had when I saw them on long island and i couldnt see anything. but atleats im goin so its all good. where are yours?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:08 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
THEY MUST COME TO TEXAS!!

I hate everyone who gets to go to this IF I DON'T!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

At last night's concert, they said that in May they would come back to Southern California, play 4 shows here and then continue eastward. They said they'd be stopping in Arizona, New Mexico, and TEXAS.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:48 pm

my seats are in the 100's all the way across the friggin arena. almost same seats I had when I saw them on long island and i couldnt see anything. but atleats im goin so its all good. where are yours?

Section 122 - about the center of the arena, 100 level
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:58 pm

5 more days until the NJ show!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone get tickets for the 2nd leg of the tour?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 pm

I'm off to bed, get up, pick up my brother then on to NJ for the show!!!!!! Hope we run into each other (probably unlikely with as many people as will be at the show)- there's a big Iron Maiden Online Fan Club tail gate party pre-show, I may hang out there and meet some of the maiden fans!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:51 am

🤘
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:42 am

thejokeriv wrote:

I'm off to bed, get up, pick up my brother then on to NJ for the show!!!!!! Hope we run into each other (probably unlikely with as many people as will be at the show)- there's a big Iron Maiden Online Fan Club tail gate party pre-show, I may hang out there and meet some of the maiden fans!!!!!

i'll try to be on the look out for ya but the chances of finding eachother are probably near impossible. I have a couple of other friends going as well, even some from my band and were all leaving at different times so i probably wont see them either. If you see a white chevy tahoe truck that has a big Phoeinx Reign sticker on both my side windows, a king diamond and a helloween sticker on the back windows thats me =o)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:44 am

What an AWESOME show! The band was tight, the arena was NUTS and the crowd was sometimes louder than the band! Bruce announced the rest of the US dates. I will be going to the DC show!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Boy, they sure hate the Southeast, don't they? I'm going to try to make one of the LA shows.

Any of you Phoenix guys going to that show?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:07 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Boy, they sure hate the Southeast, don't they? I'm going to try to make one of the LA shows.

Any of you Phoenix guys going to that show?

The show was AWESOME - I hope you can make it to one of the LA shows - this is a great tour. The set list is awesome. Here's a spoiler type hint about a song - Bruce introduced a song the same way he did on live after death (CD not DVD), something what not to do if a bird smurfs on you.

Bruce announced more dates last night from the stage - the crowd wents nuts. He also said that on the 3nd leg, the stage will be bigger with "more monsters" - supposedly giant mummy eddie will return. For the first leg, they couldn't fit him on the plane.

SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME -- WORLD TOUR 08' USA TOUR DATES:

6/11/08 Rosemont, IL
6/12/08 Cuyahoga Falls, OH
6/14/08 Holmdel, NJ
6/15/08 New York, NY
6/17/08 Camden, NJ
6/18/08 Columbia, MD
6/20/08 Mansfield, MA
Allstate Arena*
Blossom Music Center
PNC Bank Arts Center
Madison Square Gardens*
Susquehanna Bank Centre
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Tweeter Center for The Peforming Arts
on sale 3/22/08
on sale 3/29/08
on sale 3/22/08
on sale 3/22/08
on sale 3/29/08
on sale 3/29/08
on sale 3/28/08
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:08 pm

i'll be going to the Madison Square Garden show!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:16 pm

i'll be going to the Madison Square Garden show!!! 🤘

Awesome! What did you think of the show?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm

They were good. Probably the best performance ive seen them do since the ed hunter reunion tour (which was my first iron maiden show and actually i think my first concert). Bruces voice never sounded better live. I picked up the new tour shirt as well.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:40 pm

I got my tix for the Columbia, MD (Merriweather Post Pavillion) show!!!!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:15 pm

looking to get tix for their only Nor Cal show May 27th in Concord....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:24 pm

very happy They're coming to camden!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:06 pm

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN JUNE WOOHOOO!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:08 pm

well im absolutley 100% sure they wont be coming to my town not on this tour and probly every other tour they do

Thats what sux about living in a small town you get sh*t when it comes to tours
the only time my town was part of a tour was for The Misfits 30th Aniverscary tour
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:08 pm

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN JUNE WOOHOOO!!!!!! 🤘

Awesome! I was think about doing that show too, but the funds are limited to the DC area show right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20   Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden "Somewhere Back In Time" World Tour 20
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next