Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.

Go down 
+22
MetallicSeminarian
manny
DevZor
SideShowDisaSter
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
dirtracin1
Required Fields
vanillaviking
Addy
ultmetal
Wayne
SycoMantis91
Chairman_Smith
corplhicks
BillRoxx
thejokeriv
jstate
kmorg
Shawn Of Fire
MoonChild
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Empty
PostSubject: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 pm

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188454
Now that is a killer show.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 pm

The sound you hear is thejokeriv exploding with the wee wee of joy. Very Happy

...but seriously, that San Bernardino gig is one killer lineup. Wish I lived on that side of the country.

P.S. Looking at that lineup and seeing Overkill billed underneath Sabaton makes me sad. Sad I got nothin' against Sabaton, but Overkill should be above them in the running order dammit!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Would love to be a part of this awesome show Sad Too far though!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 pm

We do have an Official Iron Maiden thread, ya know:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t11914p1075-the-official-iron-maiden-thread?highlight=maiden

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm

But, but..... This has Megadeth in it as well!

Razz

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:14 pm

kmorg wrote:

Razz

But do we have an official Megadeth thread? If not, WHY NOT??? surprised

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Razz

But do we have an official Megadeth thread? If not, WHY NOT??? surprised

Lars Ulrich told us not to?

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Sorry, you can merge it if you want to.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm not much of a live show guy any longer but that San Bernardino show is directly on my path to LA - easy to make a long weekend of it. And get to see those acts one last time. Can't pass it up for that bill.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Already planning my trip headbanger

I will be at the Las Vegas and San Bernardino shows! Can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Iron Maiden Tour 2013   Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

Looks like I will be going to the San Bernardino Special show! This freakin killer....

Iron Maiden’s Sept. 13 show in San Bernardino, Calif., is even more special, as Anthrax, Testament, Sabaton and Overkill will join Megadeth to open for Maiden at the ‘Battle of San Bernardino’ concert.

Anyone else gonna catch any of these shows?

http://loudwire.com/iron-maiden-brief-2013-u-s-tour-megadeth/
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 am

Just read the news for San Bernardino. Literally said out loud, "Holy Shit." This sounds like a beautiful combo; Overkill and Maiden are two of my favorites. I can't miss this. Tickets looks reasonable but I'm seeing two different prices. F*ck it, I'll pay anything to see all six bands together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 am

*merged Bill's thread with this already existing one*
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 am

I'll be driving down to see the KC show. Hell yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
SycoMantis91
Metal novice
Metal novice
SycoMantis91

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Figures they won't be in the same stratosphere as Upstate NY.

Last edited by SycoMantis91 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sycoticsoliloquies.blogspot.com/
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Great, so after a decent US tour last year they can only manage 1 poxy uk date on the maiden England tour yet seem to be able to find time to visit the US again. Getting a bit fed up of the lack of uk dates on these early years tours. The album tours are fine but the early years tours they seem to stick a middle finger up to the UK.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

P.S. Looking at that lineup and seeing Overkill billed underneath Sabaton makes me sad. Sad I got nothin' against Sabaton, but Overkill should be above them in the running order dammit!!!

That's funny. I thought the same thing when I saw the flyer on Facebook.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 pm

UGH Theyre playing Nashville UGH UGH UGH UGH I would so go to this if it were closer to me. UGH!!! Oh have I said UGH yet?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

That's funny. I thought the same thing when I saw the flyer on Facebook.

I only realized today from the 3 page press release Overkill is just playing a concourse there. Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  352445
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

MoonChild wrote:
Would love to be a part of this awesome show Sad Too far though!

What he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:00 am

I am planning on being at the Raleigh, N.C. show, only bout a 3 hour drive for me. Can't Wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:26 am

I thought the same thing on the Overkill billing, but I will get there early enough to see them all! Scott maybe this is your SO Cal trip Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 am

British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN will make a brief return to the USA this September, playing seven specially selected shows en route to ripping off Latin America again where they will [as the Brazilians say "I me roubar de vocĂȘ"] headline at the legendary Rock In Rio Festival, Brazil, on September 22, their show there having recently sold out to 70,000 fans in just a couple of hours.

And to commemorate this Once in a Lifetime Experience, 3 or 6 live dvds and cds will follow in the next 12 months.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 am

lol

on the "Official" Iron Maiden thread I would have missed this if it was in there and what makes it official anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 am

Lucky bastards in the States, you are!

PostSubject: Re: Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.    Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden and Megadeth for seven shows.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next