Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+86
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
fingers
Highway Star
Heavy Metal Ninja
Lari
moonspell67
Mac & Cheese
tohostudios
Aaron_D
BloodWinter
Eyesore
muckie
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Medieval Torture Device
the sentinel
DakotaRogers
Glower
Hadley
Dr8breed74
Troublezone
Required Fields
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
SAHB Healer
Vexer6
mikeinfla
Runicen
AmongTheRest
AutumnShantel
glassprison
Thelemech
rajah
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
metalinmyveins
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
Locky
MetalRob331
akeldama
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Chrome Locust
corplhicks
RAIDwarden
Leatherface
bass63
dirtracin1
sovdat
thejokeriv
bgsully
mlotek
brokentulsa
MoonChild
CRIMSONMASK
007
Orion Crystal Ice
David Panzer
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
exact33
Witchfinder
chilejay7
Wurthless
ShadowAngel
SideShowDisaSter
Wallace2112
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
jstate
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Addy
Andy
jettafiend
SpectreFate
manny
nevermore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
90 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 5:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Westways magazine and the Costco Connection  Smile

At face value... Sounds like an alternative lifestyle publication propagating wholesale illicit drug distribution Laughing very hard

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 2:04 am

Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla by John Joseph O' Neil

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone


Number of posts : 15688
Age : 45

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 4:51 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Westways magazine and the Costco Connection  Smile

At face value... Sounds like an alternative lifestyle publication propagating wholesale illicit drug distribution Laughing very hard

I don’t get it… scratch

What does an alternative lifestyle magazine look like? lol!

Westways is the magazine from AAA for members and typically features vacation destinations. Everyone already knows what Costco is. The magazine sometimes has interesting articles. Hey… I’m getting old! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Westways magazine and the Costco Connection  Smile

At face value... Sounds like an alternative lifestyle publication propagating wholesale illicit drug distribution Laughing very hard

I don’t get it… scratch

What does an alternative lifestyle magazine look like? lol!

Westways is the magazine from AAA for members and typically features vacation destinations. Everyone already knows what Costco is. The magazine sometimes has interesting articles. Hey… I’m getting old! Laughing very hard

Westways= West Hollywood What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 576953
Costo= wholesale
Connection=  drug dealer

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone


Number of posts : 15688
Age : 45

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 8:20 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Westways magazine and the Costco Connection  Smile

At face value... Sounds like an alternative lifestyle publication propagating wholesale illicit drug distribution Laughing very hard

I don’t get it… scratch

What does an alternative lifestyle magazine look like? lol!

Westways is the magazine from AAA for members and typically features vacation destinations. Everyone already knows what Costco is. The magazine sometimes has interesting articles. Hey… I’m getting old! Laughing very hard

Westways= West Hollywood What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 576953
Costo= wholesale
Connection=  drug dealer

Is the word “west” now synonymous with gay? scratch  

I definitely did not think or put any of that together in my mind. Only you James… lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 8:01 pm

The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore


Number of posts : 21662
Age : 52

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 3:08 pm

North From Here : The Sentenced Story by Matti Reikki
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 9:35 pm

Marxism Unmasked: From Delusion to Destruction by Ludwig Von Mises

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy


Number of posts : 35776
Age : 51

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 8:55 am

Re-reading:

KISS and Make-Up by Gene Simmons

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.


Number of posts : 11175
Age : 56

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 7:48 pm

1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus by Charles C. Mann.

_________________
What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone


Number of posts : 15688
Age : 45

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 7:06 pm

Finally got the Michael Sweet book. A new paperback version limited to 1000 copies. Gonna start on it tonight after work.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master



Number of posts : 946
Age : 42

What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 7:53 pm

The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What book are you currently reading?
Back to top 
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: