Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+87
assault_attack
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
fingers
Highway Star
Heavy Metal Ninja
Lari
moonspell67
Mac & Cheese
tohostudios
Aaron_D
BloodWinter
Eyesore
muckie
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Medieval Torture Device
the sentinel
DakotaRogers
Glower
Hadley
Dr8breed74
Troublezone
Required Fields
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
SAHB Healer
Vexer6
mikeinfla
Runicen
AmongTheRest
AutumnShantel
glassprison
Thelemech
rajah
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
metalinmyveins
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
Locky
MetalRob331
akeldama
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Chrome Locust
corplhicks
RAIDwarden
Leatherface
bass63
dirtracin1
sovdat
thejokeriv
bgsully
mlotek
brokentulsa
MoonChild
CRIMSONMASK
Orion Crystal Ice
David Panzer
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
exact33
Witchfinder
chilejay7
Wurthless
ShadowAngel
SideShowDisaSter
Wallace2112
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
jstate
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Addy
Andy
jettafiend
SpectreFate
manny
nevermore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 am

Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business, by Fredric Dannen

New Teen Titans Vol. I by Marv Wolfman, George Perez, and Romeo Tanghal

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2022 8:40 am

"Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sowell

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 12:47 am

Book four in the Expanse series, written by the authors James S.A. Corey, titled Cibola Burn.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:06 am

Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass (graphic novel) by Mariko Tamaki and Steve Pugh

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am

Batman Vol. 4 (Zero Year: Secret City) and Vol. 5 (Zero Year: Dark City), by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 9:57 am

The Devil's Music: How Christians Inspired, Condemned, and Embraced Rock 'N Roll, by Randall J. Stephens

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 5:46 pm

Yours Cruelly, Elvira by Cassandra Peterson

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 12:19 am

Book five in The Expanse series, Nemesis Games by James S.A. Corey.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 7:09 pm

Gustave Dore…..biography.

Check out his art, if you have a minute or two.
Dark.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 1:09 pm

Turned Inside Out by David Gehlke
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 5:27 pm

Batman, Volume 6: Graveyard Shift by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Just finished:
Batman Volume 7: Endgame by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo

Just started:
The New Teen Titans Volume 2 by Marv Wolfman, George Perez, and Romeo Tanghal

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 5:23 pm

Kill The Music by Michael Plumides, Jr.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 9:12 pm

Microhydro: Clean Power From Water by Scott Davis

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 10:29 pm

Strange and Stranger: The World of Steve Ditko, by Blake Bell

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 5:49 pm

The New Teen Titans Vol. 3 by Marv Wolfman, the late George Perez (R.I.P. maestro) and Romeo Tanghal

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Batman Vol. 8: Superheavy by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Danny Miki

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 10:53 am

True Believer: The Rise and Fall of Stan Lee, by Abraham Riesman

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 5:25 am

" Holy Fool " Neal Cassaday Biography.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 5:52 pm

“ Haunted Life “ Kerouac. And the book CDs too.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 2:33 pm

Currently, "The American Fur Trade Of The Far West" by Hiram Chittenden. Next, "Firearms, Traps, And Tools Of The Mountain Men" by Carl P. Russell

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 10:06 pm

Superman: The Man Of Steel Vol. 1 by John Byrne

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Rocks : My Life In And Out Of Aerosmith by Joe Perry
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Book six in The Expanse series, Babylon's Ashes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 12:47 pm

Just finished: X-Men: Days Of Future Past by Chris Claremont, John Byrne, and Terry Austin

Up next: Batman Vol. 9: Bloom by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next