Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Empty
PostSubject: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 pm

He died last year, I just found out.

Bardot (real name: Michael Bruno, was the bassist in promising NY band ALIEN. They released a mini album in 1983 to popular reviews, but for reasons only known to Alien, quickly broke up. Lead singer Frank Starr R.I.P. went on to front The Four Horsemen, while Bardot ended up on deathrow in 1987

In 1987, Bardot was sentenced to death in Florida for murdering a so-called friend of his in the guy's apartment. He claimed his innocence for 26 years on the row (personally I think he was guilty as hell - I read the court transcripts), but died of cancer last year.

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 2:44 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Glower wrote:
Interesting.

Where the hell do you resurrect those old threads from Laughing?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:34 pm

I only know the Sweduish(?) band Alien, not these dudes. I have the first Horseman disc though, and it's friggin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 11:43 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Glower wrote:
Interesting.

Where the hell do you resurrect those old threads from Laughing?

lol!

I was wondering the same thing!  Glower is like this board's "Tall Man" from Phantasm.  He brings back the corpses of old threads.

PostSubject: Re: Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow    Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien The Beast Bardot (Alien bass player) is dead. Died on Deathrow
Page 1 of 1