Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDGUY

Go down 
+23
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
MetalRob331
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
DallasBlack
jettafiend
Citanul
SAHB Healer
jstate
Eyesore
stormspell
Spiner202
Dark Horseman
James B.
A Handful of Wayne
BearOnUnicycle
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 2:44 am

Yup, my favorite Edguy album as well, although not perfect, songs are a tad hit and miss. But when it hits, it hits home.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 2:58 am

I am still missing age of the joker. Need to get it to complete my collection. Anyone has it? Opinion?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 am

I have it. Got it week of release a few years back and wasn't overly excited. I know, as I was building my Edguy collection at the time, that their sound had changed to a bit more mainstream, but that wasn't the issue with this one. It seemed very jokey and unfocused; more like a random collection of B sides than an actual album. If it's the last piece to the collection them def pick it up; just don't expect too much. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 am

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
This is a forgotten gem in Edguy's catalogue, don't you agree?

Great stuff! Thanks for the upload. That's my fave Edguy album (with Theater of Salvation a close second) but I don't have the bonus/ deluxe edition though. I have seen a few two (2) disc editions of Edguy stuff the last few years, but haven't picked them up as I already owned the album and there was always something else more pressing on the want list at the time. Thanks again, Gilbert.

I highly recommend you buy the version with the bonus tracks, especially that it also contains another version of Mysteria with Mille Petroza sharing vocals with Tobias headbanger.

That's one of the earliest Edguy songs. It was on their second demo, also named Children of Steel.
I just did a quick check on Ebay for it, but the price has to be right to rebuy for just a few more tracks. But, I will keep checking. Thanks, Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 am

the sentinel wrote:
I have it. Got it week of release a few years back and wasn't overly excited. I know, as I was building my Edguy collection at the time, that their sound had changed to a bit more mainstream, but that wasn't the issue with this one. It seemed very jokey and unfocused; more like a random collection of B sides than an actual album. If it's the last piece to the collection them def pick it up; just don't expect too much. Haha.

I will still get it, before it eventually becomes impossible to find. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EDGUY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDGUY   EDGUY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDGUY
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5