Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking

Go down 
+17
Dellocatus
Wargod
corplhicks
kethdredd
Chrome Locust
SpectreFate
Witchfinder
MoonChild
exact33
Eyesore
Gilbert
Cliffy
tohostudios
jettafiend
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Empty
PostSubject: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

Airbourne's new album Black Dog Barking is due for release on May 21st. The first single 'Live It Up' will hit the airwaves and interwebs in the spring.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

Woot! I've been listening to the previous disc (No Guts No Glory) a bunch lately.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 pm

I like these guys but I tend to forget about them unless on shuffle a song comes on.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

headbanger A definite must-buy album for me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

jettafiend wrote:
Airbourne - Black Dog Barking 11840 A definite must-buy album for me.
Same here although I thought No Guts was a step down from Runnin' Wild. I still have many Runnin Wild tracks in my workout list.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 pm

wonderful...haven't heard about them in a long time...I'm super glad they're doin' a new record.

jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 am

tohostudios wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
Airbourne - Black Dog Barking 11840 A definite must-buy album for me.
Same here although I thought No Guts was a step down from Runnin' Wild. I still have many Runnin Wild tracks in my workout list.

I agree. Runnin' Wild was the first one that I bought and it is fantastic, Guts feels a bit stretched out. A clear case of need ing 10 or so tracks to make a better, stronger album. I have the "special" edition that has 16 tracks, and to be honest, it just does not hold my attention like Runnin' Wild.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:09 am

isn't it the ac/dc clone band?

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 am

Can't wait for this one! Hope their popularity hasn't made them change the formula.

You guys ever check out the digital bonus tracks that were released for Runnin' Wild? I stumbled across them on Amazon one day. Well worth downloading. Here's one:

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

I like Runnin Wild but the second one was pretty boring. Ill have to hear the new stuff before I buy.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 pm

exact33 wrote:
I like Runnin Wild but the second one was pretty boring. Ill have to hear the new stuff before I buy.
Shocked

You crazy.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 am

If it ain't broke...

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 am

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shocked

You crazy.

huh? Runnin Wild is miles ahead of the second one. Not even a contest.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shocked

You crazy.

Shocked

You crazy.

I probably prefer Runnin' Wild, but some of my favorite songs come from No Guts, No Glory. "Raise The Flag," "It Ain't Over Till It's Over," "Back On The Bottle."
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shocked

You crazy.

Shocked

You crazy.

I probably prefer Runnin' Wild, but some of my favorite songs come from No Guts, No Glory. "Raise The Flag," "It Ain't Over Till It's Over," "Back On The Bottle."

someone who has a Burger King image as his avatar is calling ME crazy???

oh wait.....

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shocked

You crazy.

Shocked

You crazy.

someone who has a Burger King image as his avatar is calling ME crazy???

oh wait.....
lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 am

New album cover...

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking 01883

Raven disapproves Razz

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking D415909xss9

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
New album cover...

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking 01883

Raven disapproves Razz

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking D415909xss9

Hahahahaha!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am

First theGeoff ripped off Savatage's album cover and now this. Guess all the good ideas are gone.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:35 am

I am looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

I loved the first one but the second album was a disappointment. It was a snoozefest without many hooks or memorable songs.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I loved the first one but the second album was a disappointment. It was a snoozefest without many hooks or memorable songs.

I liked the first one ok enough, but didn't bother to follow-up with the 2nd one until just a month or so ago when I found a cheap used copy. Granted, I haven't lived with it all that long, but I agree that it's not as memorable as the first.

I'll probably go the same route with this new album ie, wait it out till I find it cheap and used. Like Spec's sister. ZING!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote :
cheap and used. Like Spec's sister. ZING!!

My sister died in a helicopter accident when she was 10. Thanks for bringin' that up. Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
cheap and used. Like Spec's sister. ZING!!

My sister died in a helicopter accident when she was 10. Thanks for bringin' that up. Sad

I didn't say that it was recently that I found her. BOOO-YA!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - Black Dog Barking   Airbourne - Black Dog Barking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbourne - Black Dog Barking
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next