Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?

Go down 
+26
Runicen
Gilbert
Shawn Of Fire
James B.
deathisgain
SAHB Healer
MEGATRON
Leatherface
nevermore
brokentulsa
chewie
Lari
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Infinite
tohostudios
bassman
manny
Witchfinder
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
mc666
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Pre-Love [Dreamtime, SDC etc]
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Love
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Electric
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 15 ]
Sonic Temple
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 17 ]
Ceremony
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
S/t and Beyond [including everything '94-current]
The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Resurrection Joe !
If your body's feeling bad - it's the only one you have
want to take away the pain ? - go out and walk in the rain -
see the flowers - go to bed -
Back to top Go down
Hawklord
Metal student
Metal student
Hawklord

Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:56 am

I still have a Cult CD of them live in New York (plus Kiss at the same place)
Their Rare single alternative CD is rather good, some tracks longer versions.
Unfortunately one of their best ever tracks, extended The Witch, has been taken off you tube, about 10 minutes long, with great work from Billy Duffy.
The singles DVD is a must for any Cult fan.

Back to top Go down
Hawklord
Metal student
Metal student
Hawklord

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Some nice person put it back up on YT.
No video but awesome track, more awesome through headphones.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Need to talk about Hidden City. Anyone heard it?
Back to top Go down
Hawklord
Metal student
Metal student
Hawklord

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 3:13 pm

This is a video off the album.
Other videos and all tracks are on You Tube, plus last years concert to promote the album.
Just put Hidden City the Cult in search to get everything.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Oh, I have it, just wondered what others thought?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Need to talk about Hidden City. Anyone heard it?

It's been on my want-list since it came out, but I never went out of my way to get it. I think I got out bid once or twice early on, but haven't given it much thought since then. Worth picking up? The Cult run hot and cold with me. When they're firing on all cylinders, they're great. But then they can release a dud just as quickly.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:23 am

It's their best since Beyond Good and Evil imo.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:46 am

I guess I'll keep an eye out for it again. I did get some Amazon money for my birthday.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm a few albums behind on The Cult. The last one I bought was Born Into This and that was a stiff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Oh yeah, Born Into This was just bad.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cult -Best, Bester, Bestest?   The Cult  -Best, Bester, Bestest? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: