Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature

Go down 
+22
Required Fields
T-Roy
brokentulsa
Orion Crystal Ice
nevermore
DallasBlack
exact33
Stender
Lari
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
stepcousin
jettafiend
Leatherface
SpectreFate
manny
ZombieHavoc
Shawn Of Fire
deathisgain
Dark Horseman
James B.
Fat Freddy
Chrome Locust
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
12 years of Catholic schooling prevented the growing of long hair, which was probably for the best anyway. When I did graduate and let it grow, I discovered that my hair grew out instead of down. I looked like Fred Coury from the cover of the 'Night Songs' album. That look lasted for a year or 2. Now it's just short. I'm starting to see more grays popping up these days, but at least it's still on my head.

I was lucky when it comes to hair. Like you I wasn't allowed long hair and by the time I was allowed by my dad, I heading into the Navy so had to wait another four years. When I was young for about a year I had a sort of mullet and the back of my hair was extremely curly but when I was out of the Navy and grew it out, I did the undercut thing where it was shaved underneath (makes the Texas summers more bearable) and since that was where it curled, my hair was able to grow down and not out.

I'm almost militant about not cutting my hair. I love my long hair and until that changes I won't give it up. Luckily I dropped out of business school so most jobs I work don't care about hair. If I can't find a suitable warehouse job, I'll be going into trucking (probably for the best as I will easily make 2x what I will in a warehouse). In that industry, I won't have to give up the hair and beards (unless I want to). Speaking of grey hairs, despite only being 33, I have a few silver threads in my beard. Which I don't have a problem with as I see grey hair as a badge of honor. Those dumb arse Just For Men commericals do nothing but solidify that stand.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:12 am

Saturday night, the wife & I went to a surprise 40th birthday for one of her friends. The theme for the party was "the 90's". My wife broke out her old high school uniform and I pulled the leather jacket out of mothballs. Jeans, boots, Motorhead t-shirt and biker jacket.

While my wife's outfit got many comments and laughs, most people just looked at me and said, "Well, that's just Dave on a Saturday night". Noone got the joke.

Although I gotta say, putting on the old jacket again brings out the old antisocial behavior. While the wife flitted around the party, I just hung by the keg, not talking to anyone. It was like 1994 all over again. Laughing

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am

So you enjoyed yourself.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
So you enjoyed yourself.

Pretty much. I didn't get hammered and steal and/or break things like I would have back in the day. Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 505193

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 66375_1478438839765_1546486_n

Hey - I was a horny teenager. Don't hate a player...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm

how long did it take you to do your hair uncle Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

exact33 wrote:
how long did it take you to do your hair uncle Razz

You would be surprised what a dry handtowel can accomplish. Proud to say I have yet to go Aquanet all over this cranium!! Although, my pH balance is hosed to this very day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature   Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal fashion victims - crimes against nature
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3