Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decadence - Gangs and Victims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Decadence - Gangs and Victims Empty
PostSubject: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 am

So, how is this one like? Worth getting? What's the usual price?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:58 am

Good CD. Nothing mind blowing, and no new ground being turned over, but solid music with excellent drum work. The vocals might not be everyones cup of tea. They are kinda whiney in places, and sound a bit forced. If you can get past that, though, then you should enjoy them.

Usual price I would guess is around $30-$40. There were a BUNCH of copies on eBay at one point, but haven't seen many lately (though, I haven't really been looking either).

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:27 am

Cool, I have one on the way. A very nice thing happened - I wrote to Ludwig, the guy who was selling signed Inferior to None discs for $55 on ebay. I told him about me getting the boot copy of it somewhere else and so, and he (I believe that he was a manager of Justice Records or something like that) offered me Cyclone - Inferior to none signed + Decadence CD + postage for nothing more than 30 eur! Smile (that's $40) You don't experience many things like that!!! Smile + I just won 2 from my "kill for" list on ebay Smile

BTW, with what band would you compare them?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Decadence? Hmmmm not sure really. They are pretty typical for the European scene at the time. Their style is the more refined thrash / speed sound from the Euro scene, not the hyper-aggressive brand employed by bands like Kreator.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm

sovdat wrote:
Cool, I have one on the way. A very nice thing happened - I wrote to Ludwig, the guy who was selling signed Inferior to None discs for $55 on ebay. I told him about me getting the boot copy of it somewhere else and so, and he (I believe that he was a manager of Justice Records or something like that) offered me Cyclone - Inferior to none signed + Decadence CD + postage for nothing more than 30 eur! Smile (that's $40) You don't experience many things like that!!! Smile + I just won 2 from my "kill for" list on ebay Smile

BTW, with what band would you compare them?

That's awesome! I actually got a really rare CD in a similar way. I got the very first Devastation disc straight from Rodney Dunsmore (the vocalist) after emailing him (ult hooked me up with his email addy).

I also have a hyper-rarity on the way, but from a trade made here.🤘

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 pm

Great, I doubt that I'll be disappointed Smile I looked at your cd-tracker profile, Jesus man, the last one is rare or what!! Very Happy I'll have to do a big search on a metal market on Wacken next week (they just confirmed Sabbat and Overkill!!!) - I saw the first Vulture for 40 eur earlier this year, but I don't know if this is a good price or not? The same seller had Easier to Lie for 30 ...
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm

sovdat wrote:
Great, I doubt that I'll be disappointed Smile I looked at your cd-tracker profile, Jesus man, the last one is rare or what!! Very Happy I'll have to do a big search on a metal market on Wacken next week (they just confirmed Sabbat and Overkill!!!) - I saw the first Vulture for 40 eur earlier this year, but I don't know if this is a good price or not? The same seller had Easier to Lie for 30 ...

Yah, I'm trading several discs away to get my grubby little hands on that one!

All I know about Fatal Games is that it is indeed harder to find than Easier To Lie. I've only seen it on eBay twice, and both times I never put a watch on it to see what the final price was. I've got a CD-R of it around here somewhere...

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 pm

What did you trade for Usurper, if it's not a secret?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decadence - Gangs and Victims   Decadence - Gangs and Victims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decadence - Gangs and Victims
Page 1 of 1