Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?

Go down 
+40
ResedaCountryClub
assault_attack
Wrecked Neck
candlemass
Animal
Lurideath
labrekk
MetalGuy71
SAHB Healer
sheets
Citanul
fingers
mr.electric39
stepcousin
Shawn Of Fire
Red Kitty
Boris2008
Spiner202
Alex Dee Rokket
Troublezone
ultmetal
ShadowAngel
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
nevermore
manny
BearOnUnicycle
Lari
kmorg
martinsane
metalheaded
metalken
scottmitchell74
CRIMSONMASK
James B.
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Required Fields
Chrome Locust
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 2:05 am

Hmm, think I had this cd at one time, not sure if I knew the connection to Dio at the time though...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:54 am

candlemass wrote:
Hmm, think I had this cd at one time, not sure if I knew the connection to Dio at the time though...

I bought it when it was released, and mostly BECAUSE of the connection to Dio.

I still have it. It's quite good, though I haven't played it im awhile. I remember Firefighter was the best track.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:45 pm

I saw Dio twice , in 1995 (fantastic show) and in 1997 . The 1997 show is on youtube , Skol Rock . Both among the 5 best metal concerts I´ve ever seen in my life .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:56 pm

On the same day also , Bruce Dickinson and Scorpions played and these where all great , historical shows . But I couldn´t watch the Scorpions one because I´d be without any bus or transport for home , so I decided to leave right before the Scorpions one .

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 1:01 pm

One regret I have is not going to see the Metal Masters Tour in 2008: Testament, Motörhead, Heaven and Hell, and Judas Priest all on the same bill. Granted I was in a different place at the time, but looking back now that was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see so many legends sharing the same stage.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm

glassprison wrote:
One regret I have is not going to see the Metal Masters Tour in 2008: Testament, Motörhead, Heaven and Hell, and Judas Priest all on the same bill. Granted I was in a different place at the time, but looking back now that was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see so many legends sharing the same stage.

Man, that was the perfect tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?   Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has seen RONNIE JAMES DIO live?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3