Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Empty
PostSubject: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

I haven't listened to it, so I have no idea how good it is. But it's free, so who cares, right?

Go here http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/11/13/thanks-to-scion-av-coc-have-a-free-ep/

At the bottom of the news item is a place where you can click to provide an email address that will be sent a download link.

By the way it's called Megalodon.

Track listing:
1) Feed On
2) Priest Brains
3) The Megalodon
4) Strong Medicine Too Late
5) The Vulture
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks for this. Also downloaded that live Saint Vitus too. Looks like they have some cool stuff on that site.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:38 pm

didn't know about a live Saint Vitus, I'll have to go grab that.

They also released a Melvins ep earlier this year, The Bulls and the Bees. A couple songs on that are pretty cool (especially The War on Wisdom, which I think is awesome)
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Huh, they also have a 2 song ep by Municipal Waste http://www.scionav.com/collection/945/Municipal-Waste-EP
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Scion A/V Metal has also released eps from Enslaved, The Melvins, Immolation, Revocation and Witch Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 am

New video!

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download   new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 am

nevermore wrote:
Scion A/V Metal has also released eps from Enslaved, The Melvins, Immolation, Revocation and Witch Mountain.
and Magrudergrind. all of which have been BAD ASS.

new Corrosion of Conformity ep for free download
Page 1 of 1