Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Empty
PostSubject: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 am

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/2

The new COC is up for streaming at AOL's Listening Party site. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 am

Cool. Checking it out now. Please stand by for my valued opinion. Cool

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am

Hmmmmm, listenend to the whole thing and it's not bad, but I'm not completely sold on it either. I've been a fan for a long time, but I'm not sure if I'd pick this one up or not. Maybe somewhere down the road.

I think I still miss Pepper in the mix.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 pm

I was interested untill I heard it, my old age has that effect on me.

Thank you for posting the link Rex

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 pm

As I actually like "Animosity" (and "Eye For An Eye") era C.O.C. I like this one. Reminds me really of a mix between the two eras as there is some doomy riffing to be had too. Bits and parts remind of Voivod slightly. The only thing that I really did not like were the vocals - the rest was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming   New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Corrosion of Conformity up for streaming
Page 1 of 1