Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath - *The official thread*

Go down 
+66
Lari
Addy
choosemetal
Runicen
Glower
TrogDawn
mlotek
Thelemech
MetalRob331
MoonChild
Required Fields
akeldama
Joe
chilejay7
MetallicSeminarian
Vexer6
Chairman_Smith
brokentulsa
sheets
ElectricEye93
AutumnShantel
ZombieHavoc
Dellocatus
iamrockerfun
BillRoxx
DevZor
candlemass
SycoMantis91
corplhicks
kmorg
deathisgain
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
DallasBlack
Eyesore
journeyman
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
chewie
ShadowAngel
Lurideath
Boris2008
SpectreFate
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
Gilbert
Doomedpoet
ozzman
jstate
Troublezone
James B.
Dark Horseman
Metal Misfit
GrandNational
Alex Dee Rokket
nevermore
MEGATRON
thejokeriv
exact33
manny
metalinmyveins
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Psychotron
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:08 pm

They have a heart for Bill. They keep it in the broom closet.

Why is this sounding like something from Spinal Tap?
Back to top Go down
Psychotron
Metal student
Metal student
Psychotron

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Maybe the drummer is Eric Singer!
Back to top Go down
http://nicksmetal.blogspot.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Ozzy got his facts wrong??? Nawwwww... never would believe that...

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Psychotron wrote:

I'd think his schedule is pretty tied up with KISS right now, but anythings possible.

What's Mike Bordin of Faith No More doing these days? He's played with Ozzy and filled in with Sabbath before. Could it be him?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Psychotron wrote:

...and they'll make him dress like Bill Ward!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 pm

If I could pick a "replacement" for Ward I'd go with Jean-Paul Gaster from Clutch, I think he could nail the groove perfectly.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Psychotron wrote:

...and they'll make him dress like Bill Ward!

Tommy Clueless already does that...

Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjX-XVdL_o3NWZXsG1EXLWL93J7MJBQbw9ajWuxzU_2V69RG-WoVzEvQmi6w

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Quote :

Ozzy is confused. You are paid to not be confused.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Quote :

Ozzy is confused. You are paid to not be confused.

wait... we get paid here??? KURT??????

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 pm

He's hoarding it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Sabbath does NOT need a metal drummer......That would be so wrong (IMHDO)

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

S.D. wrote:
If I could pick a "replacement" for Ward I'd go with Jean-Paul Gaster from Clutch, I think he could nail the groove perfectly.

I'd go with either Jason Bonham, Dave Grohl, Kenny Aronoff or Bev Bevan.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 am

MEGATRON wrote:

I'd go with either Jason Bonham, Dave Grohl, Kenny Aronoff or Bev Bevan.

Jason and Dave would overplay
Bev Bevan....saw him play with them (Born Again Tour) and it was just plain "wrong"
Kenny is to mechanical and would miss that Sabbath feel

All this is just IMHDO of course

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 am

Jeff Olson (ex-Trouble) would be my pick for replacement.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Quote :
If I could pick a "replacement" for Ward I'd go with Jean-Paul Gaster from Clutch

I whole-heartedly endorse this idea. In fact it's a really killer choice.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Metal novice
Metal novice
ozzman

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm

[quote="James B."]
MEGATRON wrote:

Bev Bevan....saw him play with them (Born Again Tour) and it was just plain "wrong"

Agree 100% He is a very good drummer but was completly wrong for Sabbath. I guess he grew up around them and they thought it would be a good fit.
Back to top Go down
Doomedpoet
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi all, I am a newbie here..

I hope that the new drummer would be Bobby Rondinelli. He has that Bill Ward vibe...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Doomedpoet wrote:

I hope that the new drummer would be Bobby Rondinelli. He has that Bill Ward vibe...

welcome!!

Doomedpoet
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 am

exact33 wrote:
Doomedpoet wrote:

welcome!!

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Here is Iommi's year-end post on Facebook today.

What a year! Certainly not the one I was expecting.

Thanks to you all for your massive help and support, it was very encouraging. I'm still working on the album and managed to play three shows, not bad given the news a year ago. I'm looking forward to next year, seeing what you think of the record and touring as much as we're able.

My Best Wishes to you all, I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year, most of all, stay positive.

Thought that was cool, seems Tony is doing okay with the cancer treatments, I'm glad he's still with us.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 am

S.D. wrote:
Here is Iommi's year-end post on Facebook today.

What a year! Certainly not the one I was expecting.

Thanks to you all for your massive help and support, it was very encouraging. I'm still working on the album and managed to play three shows, not bad given the news a year ago. I'm looking forward to next year, seeing what you think of the record and touring as much as we're able.

My Best Wishes to you all, I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year, most of all, stay positive.

Thought that was cool, seems Tony is doing okay with the cancer treatments, I'm glad he's still with us.

me too. Music aside, its good to see he is still alive and kicking.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 am

Don't care who the drummer is.

I just hope they deliver, and ozzy can sing.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm

New album is called 13.... studio drummer was Brad Wilk (Rage Against The Machine)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184790

BLACK SABBATH has set "13" as the title of its new album. The group's first album with Ozzy Osbourne since 1978 will be released in June via Vertigo/Universal Republic in the U.S. and Vertigo in all other territories. The drum tracks on the CD were laid down by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE sticksman Brad Wilk following original drummer Bill Ward's decision to bow out of the reunion.

Osbourne, Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass) recorded the album primarily in Los Angeles with producer Rick Rubin.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
New album is called 13.... studio drummer was Brad Wilk (Rage Against The Machine)

BLACK SABBATH has set "13" as the title of its new album. The group's first album with Ozzy Osbourne since 1978 will be released in June via Vertigo/Universal Republic in the U.S. and Vertigo in all other territories. The drum tracks on the CD were laid down by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE sticksman Brad Wilk following original drummer Bill Ward's decision to bow out of the reunion.

Osbourne, Tony Iommi (guitar) and Geezer Butler (bass) recorded the album primarily in Los Angeles with producer Rick Rubin.

That is a terrible album title.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40554

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

That is a terrible album title.

Although I wouldn't call it terrible, I would say it's very unoriginal. That's the best they could come up with ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - *The official thread*   Black Sabbath - *The official thread* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath - *The official thread*
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next