Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?

Go down 
+11
INVADERS
spiritoradio
Shiney
the sentinel
MetalH
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
criss3o
ultmetal
Troublezone
KissinMaiden
15 posters

Best Cooper Album
Pretties for You
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap0%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Easy Action
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap0%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Love It to Death
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap9%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Killer
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap26%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
School's Out
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap9%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Billion Dollar Babies
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap13%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Muscle of Love
 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome to my Nightmare
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap39%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
Alice Cooper Goes to Hell
Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_lcap4%Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Lace and Whiskey
 0% [ 0 ]
Flush the Fashion
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:05 am

Early albums only not enough space~
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:06 am

im stuck between BDB and welcome to my nightmare but, i'm gonna have to go with BDB.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:59 am

Gotta go with School's Out.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:28 am

I went with Welcome to my Nightmare, but just as easily could have gone with Love it to Death, Killer, School's Out and Billion Dollar Babies.

I had heard the song Welcome to my Nightmare at the gym yesterday, which prompted me to grab the CD and bring it to work today. I am sitting listening to it as I type.

ult
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:45 pm

I am a HUGE Alice fan and I LOVE all those albums, but I went with Killer!!! Halo of Flies alone makes that my fav!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:46 pm

What do you all think of "Flush the Fashion"? It's very different from the early stuff but I tend to like it. Probably nostalgia talking here though.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:59 pm

I voted for "Welcome to My Nightmare" 'cause that's the only full length of his older stuff I have, other than the greatest hits. I'm just in the process of listening to the box set. I'm only on disc 2 so far and I'm loving it. I even dig the stuff he did with The Nazz and The Spiders. Sounds like old Yardbirds tunes. Classic! All hail the Coop!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:03 pm

Welcome to My Nightmare.Although it could have easily been School's Out or Billion Dollar Babies.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:35 pm

I voted for Welcome to My Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:11 pm

Went w/ BDB out of sentimentality. Had the double gatefold album as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:26 pm

I love ALL ALICE's work....

my favorite disc is: FROM THE INSIDE

other faves being:

FLUSH THE FASHION
ZIPPER CATHES SKIN
RAISE YOUR FIST AND YELL
BILLION DOLLAR BABIES
KILLER (Halo Of Flies IS the coolest song!!!)
LOVE IT TO DEATH

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Welcome To My Nightmare was the first AC I ever got and I listened to the crap out of it, so that album holds a special place in my heart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:07 am

From The Inside does indeed rule, Shiney!

Ult, I LOVE Flush The Fashion!!! It was almost like Alice fronts The Cars with help from Dee Dee Ramone! Clones, his cover of Talk Talk, Asprin Damage, etc... CLASSIC!!!
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 pm

Welcome to my Nightmare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:44 pm

WTMN is number one but From The Inside is a very close 2nd............
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 am

I voted for School’s Out. Could have also taken Billion Dollar Babies, but School’s Out was the first LP which I got. It must have been in 1984 when I was with my school in Paris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:28 am

I voted for "Killer" - although I could have easily picked any of the others! Well, except for the 3 post "Welcome To My Nightmare". I have to admit that I'm not as keen on those as the others.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:10 am

KILLER!
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:39 am

I voted "Love it to Death." While I dig a number of the others, this was the first album that I really got into as far as the "classic" stuff. Nostalgia effect I guess. Which is funny, because it was "The Last Temptation" that got me into Alice.

I guess its like this. When I started getting into Alice Cooper, one of the things I did (as I often do) is get the earliest album I can find. With the exception of "Black Juju" this album just blew me away.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 am

I went with Love It To Death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?   Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper's Best Classic Album?
Page 1 of 1