Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite variety of meat

Go down 
+18
Mglaffas81
James B.
mc666
chewie
DallasBlack
bassman
MoonChild
BearOnUnicycle
Leatherface
thejokeriv
exact33
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
jettafiend
Wurthless
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Lari
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favourite variety of meat?
Beef
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 9 ]
Pork
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Chicken
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Fish
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Turkey
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Lamb
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Game
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I just want to vote in a poll
Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 am

LAMB! Marinated in garlic.....drool

Seafood as a close second
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:39 pm

The only time I had lamb was when I was in Greece and had their gyros (there was also gyros in one of the Middle East ports). Loved those things!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I don't think there is anything better than fish, when it's fresh and is prepared right, in other words if it flakes (when it's ready for consumption), then give me fish any day of the week. The problem is, fish in many cases is either undercooked or overcooked. It tends to be the hardest of all the alternatives listed above to cook right. With that being said, for those of you who live off either coast and have access to a store/market (who only buys the freshest of fish) or great restaurant, I envy you. When you live in the Midwest, you're for the most part f*cked! Granted, you can find some good fish fry's in certain cities, but it just doesn't compare to those markets where fish is at its freshest.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 pm

I would have voted "all of the above"

I love it all.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 pm

You can't beat a good rib eye steak, but I pretty much like all meat. Fish is good if you live by the coast, but I don't
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
You can't beat a good rib eye steak, but I pretty much like all meat. Fish is good if you live by the coast, but I don't

I like my steak with little fat, unfortunately rib eye is known for it's marbled texture. I usually get sirloin. I could get filet, but they are too small and expensive. When I'm making some good money I can afford a few at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Beef   its whats for dinner as they say in my state quite often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite variety of meat   Favourite variety of meat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite variety of meat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2