Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sister Sin

Go down 
+9
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetalGuy71
allthingsmetal
jstate
Eyesore
mc666
Thrasher73
tohostudios
Olafsto
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

New Sister Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sister Sin   New Sister Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I noticed on their last album, a few songs seemed a little more "polished" than earlier stuff. Still good, just noticeably more accessible for radio. It had the stink of the record label looking for a hit.

I felt that way too. It didn't stop me from enjoying the album, but I could tell they were trying to find a bigger market. Not that I blame them.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Sister Sin   New Sister Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 am

mc666 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I noticed on their last album, a few songs seemed a little more "polished" than earlier stuff. Still good, just noticeably more accessible for radio. It had the stink of the record label looking for a hit.

I felt that way too. It didn't stop me from enjoying the album, but I could tell they were trying to find a bigger market. Not that I blame them.

Yup. Didn't make me like it any less. I even found myself humming some tunes in my head well after the album was over. I hope they can make a buck or two with this new album.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Sister Sin   New Sister Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:05 pm

I like the last album, but thought it was missing the big hook their previous stuff had. The first single for this upcoming album suffers from the same, I think. If someone is there pushing for a radio hit, they're not doing a good job. This band had all that going for them!

Solid tune, but I like bigger hooks.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: New Sister Sin   New Sister Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am

I bought “ True Sound of the Underground “ CD. If you really like Doro, this is the release for you. Wow !
In fact, I think it’s a touch more wilder than Doro. Close sounding to Doro’s “ Raise Your Fist “ release.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sister Sin   New Sister Sin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sister Sin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2