Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI

Go down 
+21
Citanul
CRIMSONMASK
Required Fields
exact33
jettafiend
A Handful of Wayne
allthingsmetal
James B.
ZombieHavoc
SAHB Healer
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
bassman
DallasBlack
Wurthless
kmorg
stormspell
Orion Crystal Ice
Addy
thejokeriv
BearOnUnicycle
Olafsto
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 am

uhhh...yeah... think Toho's fav furry barnyard friend sings on this one... [had to do it bro].

Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 am

Right now we are 23. I can wait or pair 2 guys with S.D because this one will be a difficult one Razz
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 am

tohostudios wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
I prefer doing CD`s, one or two. Been hoping for Toho the last times but still no such luck Smile

Sorry, I'm sitting this one out. I haven't gotten a whole lot of new stuff since the last one and since I've transferred to a new team at work I don't have nearly as much free time. But whoever runs the next one, please keep this pairing in mind...

No problem. The longer you wait, the more cool Celtic stuff I will have for you.

I have traded with
Exact
Required Fields
Phoenix Drummer
Locky
Sideshow
Shiney
And maybe Metalguy?

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am

BearOnUnicycle wrote:
Right now we are 23. I can wait or pair 2 guys with S.D because this one will be a difficult one Razz

I don`t have anything SD will like so count me out Laughing
You can wait, but maybe someone will be interested in trading with two guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am

Olafsto wrote:
BearOnUnicycle wrote:

I don`t have anything SD will like so count me out Laughing
You can wait, but maybe someone will be interested in trading with two guys.

I couldn't do SD either. The stuff I have that he would actually like, he already knows about. I can trade with two guys, I've done it several times on the CSs. I just ask that both guys review what I give them (too many times, I only got one of the two to review what I sent). I also won't be doing it digitally because last time I did that with Kmorg and he either didn't get everything or missed some of what I sent (he got the majority, but I trust a physical product more than a dropbox send).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Geez, I sure am popular here. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 pm

S.D. wrote:
Geez, I sure am popular here. Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 201269

Na, you're tastes are just too different from most of us. There's only about 10% of my collection you'd enjoy. As the old saying goes, "it's not you, it's me."Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 pm

I am willing to participate again if anybody wants to trade with me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

I want to participate as well...not sure I will have anything people like but you know.

CDs only, as I don't know how to send to a drop box or whatever.

Anything I make will probably consist of metal and other. I am cool with receiving metal and other, or just metal if that's what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I will trade with SD and one other as I know that he has some stuff that I want and cannot find, although I am not sure that he will dig what I send so... Maybe a disc of nothing but covers of "Paint it Black"? just kidding
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:26 pm

S.D. wrote:
Geez, I sure am popular here. Laughing very hard

I think your taste in music is cool man. Everything i would send you would be either too loud or compressed though Razz

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I just ask to be paired with someone with somewhat similar tastes to mine
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 am

My math analysis is bad so we are still 23 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am

Well, you got two people (me and jettafiend) who have no problem tackling two swaps. If the numbers don't change, flip a coin on which one of us will pull double duty. Then make the pairings.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 am

I would have no problem tackeling SD.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Well, you got two people (me and jettafiend) who have no problem tackling two swaps. If the numbers don't change, flip a coin on which one of us will pull double duty. Then make the pairings.

Flip it flip it flip it!!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 am

I don't remember all who I've traded with... DB or SD might be good except that SD would hate all the metal section. lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am

I've traded with you before OCI. Because of you I ended up getting albums from Dark Moor, Keldian, Falconer, and Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:07 pm

So here you go, feel free to change them:

Addy - PRD

Witchfinder - Allthingsmetal

Citanul - The King

Uncle Sax - Crimsonmask

Olafsto - Zombiehavoc

Bassman - Dallas

Stormspell - Required Fields

Jettafiend - Kmorg and S.D.

SAHB Healer - James B.

Thejokeriv - Wurthless

Me - OCI
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Cool!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 pm

that seems OK to me.

Do we need to show CD lists or anything to be sure we don't send something they don't already have, or don't worry about it?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
that seems OK to me.

Do we need to show CD lists or anything to be sure we don't send something they don't already have, or don't worry about it?

I'm okay with risking getting stuff I already have, because I don't have an accurate list to provide. My RYM only has what I currently own in physical format, but it doesn't reflect the piles of CDRs I ripped when I (foolishly) sold my collection a few years ago.

Though I'd have no problem looking at a list before making a comp.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm

My RYM page is also highly outdated. I haven't added anything in over 2 years Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Ok sounds good.

Did we need any other people cause I remember Martinsane wanted to do this again when it came up and I don't know if he saw this or not. I've been busy with stuff and haven't really been paying too much attention to anything going on here lately.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

heres my RYM its not got everything up on it yet but close and I do keep it updated

http://rateyourmusic.com/~stonetempleaddy
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI   Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another fall another round? COMP SWAP XI
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next