Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed

Go down 
+5
Olafsto
tohostudios
Eyesore
kmorg
stormspell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Empty
PostSubject: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Test vocals for the upcoming ROCKA ROLLAS album. Let me know what you think. This is a very rough test mix, so do not concentrate on the production, but rather if the vocals work or not.

Click on the image to listen:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 am

Hmm, the link did not work on my phone.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

Maybe more of a Jens Carlsson/Hansi Kürsch sound to the vocals, but either way, this song is bad-ass, bro! Vocals totally work. headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:28 am

Eyesore wrote:
Maybe more of a Jens Carlsson/Hansi Kürsch sound to the vocals, but either way, this song is bad-ass, bro! Vocals totally work. headbanger

Yep! I totally agree; definitely reminds me of Hansi Kursch.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

Awesome song and the vocals fits perfectly!! Looking forward to this album a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm not familiar enough with Jorn Lande or know Handsy Kooky-whoever, but the song sounds decent and the vocals work well with them.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Vocals remind me of a lot of people but not a carbon copy of anyone. Really good stuff especially being a rough mix.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Sounds very good! Doesn't sound like Jorn at all to me, but I do hear the hint of Hansi. However, like others have said, the vocals are more or less unique, and the song is very good. Keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Sweet! Yeah, no comparison to Jorn at all but I do hear the Hansi comparison. Certainly better than anything I could do but that ain't saying much. I like the song, depending on whether I can get employment again, I might order that upon release.

BTW, if that is not the best production you have then the finished result will be something to be heard.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed   Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Jorn Lande, but not quite. Your opinion needed
Page 1 of 1