Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o Empty
PostSubject: Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o   Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:46 am

I've loved this album for awhile and when I was looking through Amazon to finish my IE collection I ran across a vinyl copy. I had assumed it would be the 1 disc version of the album, but no... it includes Gettysburg making it a double album.

I was disappointed to see they left off The Star Spangled Banner, as that was an awesome opening. the unplugged version of When The Eagle Cries appears on Side 4.

New vinyl is fun
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o   Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:44 pm

that's cool , it's a very good IE album. Not as great as the classics but ripper kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o   Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:07 pm

Sounds like a sweet collectible. I didn't even know they'd released a vinyl version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o   Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden... on vinyl!! :-o
Page 1 of 1