Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Extol album officially in the works

Go down 
+19
bgsully
shamgar75
powermacho
Orion Crystal Ice
GrandNational
krail
DevZor
Olafsto
jettafiend
metalhead777
nevermore
kmorg
exact33
DallasBlack
Lurideath
T-Roy
mc666
ultmetal
Tur-Thalion
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

so is it 3 or 4 members on the new extol? i SEE 4 people in some pics.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 am

Well their facebook page shows just Peter, Ole, and David. Where did you see pictures with a 4th person?
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 am

metalhead777 wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
I have Paralysis and Synergy and I have not heard Blueprint Dives. I will give this a listen when it comes out.
Blueprint Dives is a bit iffy. I like it a ton,I guess it could be because I'm young and more attuned to that "modern rock" sound.

I actually like that a bit more than Synergy. I will have to track down the album. Thanks for the share.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I love Extol! All of their albums are great. They tackle different styles with great precision. Can't wait for the new album. headbanger
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:13 am

New Extol!

Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 pm

nice!

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 pm

yep, I too like this better than both 'Blueprint' and 'Synergy'. Extol sort of stops after 'Undeceived' for me so maybe this will pick it up. Now I just need a new Lengsel album. I'm such a fan of those records, especially the second one, it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
yep, I too like this better than both 'Blueprint' and 'Synergy'. Extol sort of stops after 'Undeceived' for me so maybe this will pick it up. Now I just need a new Lengsel album. I'm such a fan of those records, especially the second one, it's ridiculous.

I have not listened to the first one in years.

chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 pm

I can't wait for this to show up in the mail.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Love Extol, "Burial" being my favorite! headbanger

Took me a looooooong time to get into "Blueprint", but I quite like it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Sweet! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I love the new Extol track - very cool stuff.  Can't wait for the whole album! headbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:55 pm

shamgar75 wrote:
I love the new Extol track - very cool stuff.  Can't wait for the whole album! headbanger

For me, it can take it's time. I already have a long list of music waiting for my purchase which will be in at least 2 months before I can start again. Of course I could always illegally download in the meantime... but I probably won't. I'm too nice a guy.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 pm

I hear you DallasBlack, but I really appreciate Extol's music.  I want to hear some more now!!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 pm

DB, I can't really tell you what you should or should not do with your life and $$$, but I think you really need to stop buying CD's for a long, long time.............and don't box yourself into the nice guy category. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 pm

GrandNational wrote:
DB, I can't really tell you what you should or should not do with your life and $$$, but I think you really need to stop buying CD's for a long, long time.............and don't box yourself into the nice guy category. Just sayin'

Nah, I'm sticking to downloads (except on rare occasions). After selling off the majority of my collection I spent over a decade accumulating, I don't want to have to rebuild it almost from scratch. Now, I'm not saying I will illegally download, but as long as I don't volunteer the information, who will know Wink.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Taken from Indie Recordings' website:

EXTOL – NEW ALBUM OUT NOW
New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Extol%20cover%20web
Extol’s new self-titled album has finally arrived after a seven-year wait! The album hits the stores in Norway, Germany and Austria today and will be available in Europe on Monday 24th of June. Get it here:

EXTOL.INDIERECORDINGS.NO

Platekompaniet (Nor)
CDON (Nor)
Amazon (Ger)
Wimp
iTunes
Deezer
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Taken from Extol's Facebook page:

New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 7158_10151470816996022_1201167271_n
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:22 pm

I like the cover because it makes me think of 'Tetsuo: The Iron Man', but the inner art is very "Travis Smith era Swedish band".
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Listening to this now. So far: Awesome!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Dang Europeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I like the cover because it makes me think of 'Tetsuo: The Iron Man', but the inner art is very "Travis Smith era Swedish band".

I dig the stuff Travis Smith does, his album covers have a similar effect to the old Hipgnosis covers from the 70s.
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

I pre-ordered from Facedown, and I just got mine in the mail!  I'm cranking it up now.  \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Ok, I've been cranking this new album....and I gotta say I'm loving it! To me; the sound continues where Synergy left off. This one; however, is more memorable, and miles above The Blueprint Dives IMO. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Extol album officially in the works   New Extol album officially in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Extol album officially in the works
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next