Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of... DELIVERANCE

Go down 
+26
powermacho
deathisgain
SpectreFate
Zze
James B.
krail
Lurideath
Thrasher73
kethdredd
Rami Airola
Dave the Boss
DallasBlack
Addy
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Sutekh
exact33
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
T-Roy
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
BillRoxx
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Release date announcement? Yaaaaay!!

...it's their "final" album? Booooooo!!

We gotta wait till September? Booooo.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Haven't we heard it's their final album before?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Haven't we heard it's their final album before?

That so what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Well, maybe this one is the final FINAL final album forever and ever.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm

It really is unnecessary when bands do this, as though they have some crystal ball or metal Ouija board to vindicate such certainty. Regardless, I have a feeling this album will be rockin'.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 am

corplhicks wrote:
It really is unnecessary when bands do this, as though they have some crystal ball or metal Ouija board to vindicate such certainty. Regardless, I have a feeling this album will be rockin'.

I agree, There is no point in saying "this is our last"......plus Jimmy has announced the demise of Deliverance several times already.

I too am expecting great things from this album! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:08 pm

So someone on Blabbermouth left this comment:Change your name to Satan's Scrotum Lickers and you won't have to split the band, your career will be saved!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 pm

corplhicks wrote:

i agree as well with the final album comment. Are you trying to sell the album more because its (maybe) the last album? Make good music and sell it based on the merits, not the idea that its the last one.

deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Maybe Jimmy keeps trying to kill it, and like a the bad guy in a movie, Deliverance keeps coming back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:13 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Maybe Jimmy keeps trying to kill it, and like a the bad guy in a movie, Deliverance keeps coming back. Very Happy

I think that might be the case. He wants it dead, but it keeps rearing it's ugly head through fans, promoters and bandmates.

Regardless, the songs I have heard sound fantastic and I look forward to this one.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

I can see Jimmy wanting it to be over. He's probably just wanting to do other stuff, while still getting some kind of monetary offers to continue "D". I imagine it's hard to turn down money...not that it's a lot, but I'm sure he's not doing it for free.

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of... DELIVERANCE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6