Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of... DELIVERANCE

Go down 
+26
powermacho
deathisgain
SpectreFate
Zze
James B.
krail
Lurideath
Thrasher73
kethdredd
Rami Airola
Dave the Boss
DallasBlack
Addy
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Sutekh
exact33
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
T-Roy
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
BillRoxx
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Addy wrote:
Any chance I can peek that?

I posted it on my Facebook page. Here it is:
The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 222528_10150170536032632_2728749_n

I also had the one for "Annals of Subterfuge" done as well.
The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 247540_10150184542307632_6051158_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 am

Ohhhh yeah I remember seeing both of these now, the Deliverance one I really like, the classic logo any chance theyll use it?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Addy wrote:
Ohhhh yeah I remember seeing both of these now, the Deliverance one I really like, the classic logo any chance theyll use it?

I don't think so. I thought Jimmy announced the title of the new album and it was different. Also it was paid for by Retroactive, so technically they would have first dibs to it IMO.

Last edited by deathisgain on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Quote :
I thought Jimmy announced the title of the new album and it was different.

Yeah, the new album is now called Hear What I Say! ... at least, unless Jimmy changes his mind again Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 am

Quote :
Stay tuned to deliverancerocks.com for songs from the upcoming album to be streamed! Should be by February.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 am

saw that on their facebook
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am

Cool, that's acutally faster then I expected.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Quote :
Stay tuned to deliverancerocks.com for songs from the upcoming album to be streamed! Should be by February.

nice! Hope it is more in the style of the first released song.

kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote :
Good afternoon "D" fans! We know that you have all been patiently awaiting the release of the new album, and a lot of you are having doubts of it even existing, and I can assure you that it does indeed! The band is extremely busy with their personal lives, but they are doing their best to get this album out for you guys already! The album is in the mastering process right now, and you will not have to wait much longer. Be patient! This album is KILLER and WILL be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 pm

The one song I have heard is very good.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

I wonder if they will tour, Im guessing probably not but i can still hope I should say I hope they tour near me
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Saw that on FB earlier - I hope it's better than the last album!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm

If they are busy in their personal lives to be a hassle recording, seems a tour would be likewise.

Hope it's good.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Addy wrote:
I wonder if they will tour, Im guessing probably not but i can still hope I should say I hope they tour near me

Quite doubtful. Sad

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 pm

If they offer. I bet saint virus bar on brooklyn nyc would welcone them. I have never been there but heard the place is for metalheads and lots of undergrounds groups for there . for the first time I'll go there to see heretic this week. Would be nice if one day Ultimatum goes there too, I'll bet its more like it to happen to a place where is run by metalheads to book an underound group
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Addy wrote:

Quite doubtful. Sad

Yeah I know Sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Addy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Addy wrote:

Quite doubtful. Sad

Yeah I know Sad

i am happy to just get a new album that sounds as good as that first song did.

AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Alex, you sound like the proverbial broken record.

The only thing that really excites me aboot this release is the presence of Jayson Sherlock. It seems like an odd mix of musicians. Deliverance has been so different and weird over the years, and Sherlock has pretty much just kicked ass. The song seems alright.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Marcus Colon was in the band in the early days as well for a short spell.

Dude, Betrayal was so rad!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 am

One of my favorite words in the english language I need to use more often is Rad headbanger

Im happy Deliverance is doing an album but all this is the end, never doing it again stuff gets old. Im still waiting for the release of Jupiter 6's 2nd album which supposidly has been done for a few years.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

AchrisK wrote:
Alex, you sound like the proverbial broken record.

i have been called worse Smile

i didnt care for the couple D albums so this new song was very refreshing to me. now lets hope the rest is just as good.

bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 am

I know this doesn't really say anything, but here is the latest post on D's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/DeliveranceRocks#!/DeliveranceRocks

"We are getting very very close to making an announcement on the new album! Are you guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am

Closer, closer...........
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Release date named!

http://billroxx.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/deliverance-announce-release-date-for-final-album/
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of... DELIVERANCE   The Return of... DELIVERANCE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of... DELIVERANCE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next