Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Aerosmith Video

Go down 
+4
exact33
manny
ultmetal
JBall_Z
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

New Aerosmith Video Empty
PostSubject: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:40 pm

So what do you think of the new Aerosmith track?

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/01413.shtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sleazeroxx+%28Sleaze+Roxx+News+Headlines%29

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Sounds good to me. Doesn't have quite the edge of their 70's stuff, but it's a good rock and roll song.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm

I love the song, and what sells it to me is the Tyler stream of conscience poetry where he throws in reference to his own band's history, Mary Jane and having sex at 17
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 pm

I agree. I like the song too. I'm looking forward to the new album. It will be the first new Aerosmith album I've purchased since Nine Lives, which I like. Man, that was over a decade ago!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23279

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:28 pm

not bad. I am kinda surprised.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I love Aerosmith, but that song blows.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

The tunes not bad. I'm keeping my expectations low on the new album though. I want it to be great, but I doubt it will be a classic. Most of their stuff since Permanent Vacation just hasn't aged very well with me. The blues cover album was the cat's pajamas though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40645

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Meh. Nothing too spectacular there and I'm not really surprised. I don't think Aerosmith's been all that great for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The tunes not bad. I'm keeping my expectations low on the new album though. I want it to be great, but I doubt it will be a classic. Most of their stuff since Permanent Vacation just hasn't aged very well with me. The blues cover album was the cat's pajamas though.

You liked that blues album?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Yup. Love it, actually. It just has a really loose, unpolished, whole-band-in-the-room- jamming vibe to it that I really enjoy. Something that their 90's albums sorely lacked.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

What's there not to like? The album was great
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 pm

manny wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

What's there not to like? The album was great

I think I only liked a song or 2 off the whole thing. I'm not a fan of blues music.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Quote :
I'm not a fan of blues music.
Well there's your problem. Laughing

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
I'm not a fan of blues music.
Well there's your problem. Laughing

lol! yea and im too young for most of those songs Razz

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:58 pm

That song is great. It has that Aerosmith groove, that I am a big fan of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Video   New Aerosmith Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Aerosmith Video
Page 1 of 1