Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Aerosmith Album

Go down 
+3
Addy
Tall Tyrion
White_Mage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

New Aerosmith Album Empty
PostSubject: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry was the featured guest on Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM February 15.

Quote :
Aerosmith has had many starts and stops on a new CD. They will start very seriously recording a new CD in a month or so. Perry feels the band is better than ever as players and is ready to make a great new CD.

happy

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:45 pm

I heard they are releasing it as a 2 pack with the new GNR. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Yes! I love Oreosmith!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Especially the creamy filling. New Aerosmith Album 811939
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:02 am

Aerosmith freaking Rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:12 am

I'm anxious for it!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:01 am

Bumping an old thread...

According to Joe Perry in a recent interview, Joe hinted that Aerosmith is taking a cue from AC/DC and is working on an exclusive deal with Walmart to sell their next album. Nothing official yet though. And no release date for the album yet either. He said he'll probably have another solo album out before the next official Aerosmith release.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Bumping an old thread...

According to Joe Perry in a recent interview, Joe hinted that Aerosmith is taking a cue from AC/DC and is working on an exclusive deal with Walmart to sell their next album. Nothing official yet though. And no release date for the album yet either. He said he'll probably have another solo album out before the next official Aerosmith release.

Wal-mart must be all giddy over this.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Best way to go for veteran acts. It's the only way it'll get some decent promotion. KISS is looking into the same thing. Just don't go with Best Buy!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:35 am

xyz wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Bumping an old thread...

Wal-mart must be all giddy over this.

On the flip-side of the coin, I recently read that Green Day refused to release an "edited" version of their latest cd, so Walmart is refusing to sell it. They still had the #1 album on it's first week of release, which makes this whole "exclusive sales thing" quite interesting.

PostSubject: Re: New Aerosmith Album   New Aerosmith Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Aerosmith Album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: