Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No matter how stupid the song is you still like it

Go down 
+13
stormspell
Eyesore
Grimmo
jstate
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
adrian
mc666
DallasBlack
exact33
TheGreatDuck
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I listen to mostly glam metal...I know cheesy lyrics. Here is one that I love...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Heres another one I love

Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Six Feet under-Murdered in the Basement
God, those lyrics, but the song is so catchy.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm

This Angelo Sasso aka the drum computer farce is not recent. Rolf has been fooling with it ever since Masquerade album.

Toxic Taste was supposed to have noting in common with RW. Rolf did it under pseudonym to escape any comparisons. It didn't sell because it was pedestrian pop-rock with uber-cheesy lyrics. A project done clearly for fun and satisfying one's guilty pleasures. It was okay for what it was and a proper way to do it.

Shadowmaker as Toxic Taste album would have been okay, but as RW album is a big juicy fart in the face of the fans. Or at least I take it as such. I love this band and Rolf really managed to get under my skin this time No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 37951

Cannot wait for BLAZON STONE to be recorded and unleashed upon the masses. The real RW album for 2012 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Also, I have to say while Dethklok seems pretty disliked here, and their lyrics are pretty cheesy, in line with the show, I love some of their music.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I would have to go with "Medicine" by X-Sinner. The lyrics on that song are so stupid, but it is catchy and fun and RnR to the max.

Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: The Manimal   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

That one:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No matter how stupid the song is you still like it   No matter how stupid the song is you still like it - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No matter how stupid the song is you still like it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2