Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...

Go down 
+19
nevermore
DeathCult
DallasBlack
Thrasher73
Infinite
TheGreatDuck
Witchfinder
DevZor
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
manny
Dark Horseman
exact33
Troublezone
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
James B.
Shawn Of Fire
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Quote :
As far as I'm concerned, this Lanny dude owes ME five bucks for the money I spent on that Magdallan BIG BANG piece of crap years ago. Ugh.

Heh, yeah.

I got rid of that disc years ago yet I swear sometimes I can still detect the stink of it lingering in my CD cabinet!!

Awful, overrated, overproduced garbage. *SPIT*

i remember all these people going wowzers over it and when I heard i thought 'Really?'

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Quote :
As far as I'm concerned, this Lanny dude owes ME five bucks for the money I spent on that Magdallan BIG BANG piece of crap years ago. Ugh.

Heh, yeah.

I got rid of that disc years ago yet I swear sometimes I can still detect the stink of it lingering in my CD cabinet!!

i remember all these people going wowzers over it and when I heard i thought 'Really?'

It was like a Def Leppard "Hysteria" wanna-be, with a few extra layers of added suck. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Quote :

Heh, yeah.

It was like a Def Leppard "Hysteria" wanna-be, with a few extra layers of added suck. Very Happy

it was really really unmemorable. I liked Tamplin and his stuff has been pretty consistent but this was just blah.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm telling ya FF, you really need to learn to let it out. Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 495333
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
Big Bang is the debut album by the American metal band Magdallan, released 1992 on Intense Records.

1992 is what happened...ha!

Bingo!!!

45k..... yeah..... you just gotta wonder....

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Not sure how many people remember this but John Stamos was on the TV show Full House, in the show he had his own band. Lanny Cordolla was in his band, I remember seeing him on an episode. (errr I glanced at it passing by someones TV, yeah I'm sure that was it). Anyways I was looking at the $10000 category and what do I see?

Quote :
Digital version and 10 autographed CDs of completed album, guitar picks, "Executive Producer" credit on the back of album cover, handwritten and autographed lyric sheet, "Her Bravery" decal, autographed photo, autographed CD and cassette from the Lanny Cordola archives, a phone call from Lanny Cordola, and a personal video message from Afghanistan. You will also get to visit the studio in Los Angeles (transportation and accommodations not included) for the recording of "Her Bravery." Here, you will get the opportunity to meet either Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses) or Matt Sorum (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver), depending availability. Then, during your studio visit, you'll get a chance to sing background vocals on one of the songs and a guitar lesson from Lanny Cordola. At the end of the day, you will receive an autographed guitar, signed by Matt Sorum, Gilby Clarke, Lanny Cordola and John Stamos. You also get to go out to dinner with Lanny Cordola.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Ohhhhh, that changes things. Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 591800
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:13 am

If it was John's Ol' Lady and ya got to go have dinner with her, maybe ?

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Ohhhhh, that changes things. Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 591800

Can i get my money back now???

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm

IF I DONATE FOR THE "FEED THE KING" do i get a personal call thanking for the help and 1hr guitar lesson? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...   Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanny Cordolla wants $45,000 to record/travel...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3