Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Son of Sam Record!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Son of Sam Record!! Empty
PostSubject: New Son of Sam Record!!   New Son of Sam Record!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Not sure if anyone is familier with this one off side project that came out on nitro several years ago but I got confirmation today that there will be another Son of Sam album!!

Anyway Son of Sam is horror rock band that is basically a modern all orginal tribute to the band Samhain and features Todd Youth on guitar (Dgeneration, Murphy's Law, Danzig, Samhain Reunion tour), Steve Zing on bass (Samhain, Doomtree, Mourning Noise), London May on drums (Tiger Army, Samhain, Reptile House) and Davey Havok on vocals (AFI, Blaqk Audio).

Their only release so far is an album called Songs from the Earth. A really excellent slice of horror rock/punk. A definate must have for fans of Danzig, Samhain, or AFI.

New Son of Sam Record!! Songsfromtheearth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Son of Sam Record!!   New Son of Sam Record!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:33 pm

I liked that first album. Pretty good Misfits plager...I mean tribute. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Son of Sam Record!!   New Son of Sam Record!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:45 pm

lol that is why I used the word tribute to describe it, it's good stuff and at least they are orignal songs rather than tons and tons of covers.

And also for the record I met the woman on the front cover and she was very cool and nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Son of Sam Record!!   New Son of Sam Record!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Son of Sam Record!!
Page 1 of 1